MiniLadd x Reader

So this was requested by @IzzyLove1441
Thanks for requesting!!
Sorry for the late update. I forgot today was Friday XD
An I also changed the times for Friday Saturday and Sunday on the schedule so be sure to check that.
Enjoy!
Word count: 1144
Y/ N's POV

I sat in the back of my math class, doodling in my notebook out of utter boredom. I hated this class so much...

Knock knock knock. We heard someone at the door of the class room. My teacher, Mr. Richardson went and opened the door. The principal was there... Shit did he find out I put the turtle in the teachers bathroom....

I looked back at the door and saw a boy. He had blondish reddish hair, and blue eyes. He was really cute as well. I looked over his body and noticed he has the arms of a god... Overall, he was fit.

"You can take a seat next to Y/N, Craig," I heard Mr. Richardson say. Hmm... Craig huh? Cute.. I thought to my self. Craig sat in the empty chair to the right of me.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right?" He smiled at me. I nodded at him and gave a friendly Ike back.

"Yeah, you're Craig, right?" I said. He laughed and nodded.

He looked over at my stupid doodles. "Those are cute, but not as cute as you," I looked over at him and saw his adorable smile had turned into a mischievous smirk.

"Really now?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Well, Craig, you're no so bad your self." I basically purred his name. He laughed quietly.

"Is that so?" I giggled and nodded. "Well then, Y/N, meet me behind the bleachers on the football field after this class." He stood as the bell rang and walked off. I grabbed my bag and hurried after him and walked to my locker. I threw my bag in there and practically ran to the football field.

I got to the bleachers on the far side of the field. Peaking around the large metal steps, I saw Craig leaning up against the post. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Nice ass, sexy," I said joking into his ear. I heard him let out a deep chuckle as he turned to face me.

He wasted no time and immediately smashed his soft lips onto mine. I kissed back and curled my arms around his neck. He pushed my back against the pole and placed his large, rough hands on my hips. The kiss was rough and rushed, filled with lust and need.

It surprises me how much need I felt towards Craig, a guy I met not even an hour ago, and know nothing about, except I have this unexplainable, indescribable overwhelming sense of need for.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by a firm hand under my shirt grabbing at my left breast. I gasped, surprised at Craig's action. He took advantage of the situation and let his tongue explore the crevasses of my mouth. I quickly removed his shirt and let it fall Ito the soft, freshly-cut green grass. He didn't seem to care anyway.

Craig pulled away from our heated make out session and leaned his head onto mine. His sweet, ocean blue eyes showed caring and confusion, almost as if he was thinking hard about something. (Well technically he was thinking hard if you know what I mean.... I'll.. Just go now...)

"What is it, Craig?" I questioned concerned for him.

He shook his head and backed away a little so there was some space between us. He looked down at his red shoes before letting out a deep sigh and placing his hands in his pocket. "It's just... I don't want to rush you into anything and push you to do something you're not comfortable with."

I laughed at his silly concern and pecked his lips lightly. "If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have came, Craig." I saw a small smile form on his sexy face.

"Well then, you're in for a hell of a ride," he winked at me, his smile fused into another one of his infamous smirks that I had grown to love. "C'mon lets go!" He pulled me along with him as he started walking away from the football field.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused. He ran through the empty halls and stopped at a classroom with the lights out. He quickly pulled us in and locked the door. "Why are we in here?"

He pushed me against the large teachers' desk and slammed his hands on either side of me. "Privacy, Y/N." He kissed my lips for a moment, then pulled away. "Now Y/N, let's play a game. From this point on, you'll only call me Mr. Thompson unless I tell you otherwise." His voice serious and stern.

I felt myself get wet at the sound of his rough voice. This is gonna be so much fun... He kissed me and forced my back onto the hard wooden surface. I grinded my hips onto his, but he quickly pushed them back down.

"I'm in control, sweetheart. Don't forget that," his smirk never leaving his face. He slowly removed my clothes until I was fully exposed to his mercy. I flinched as I felt his hot breath near my wet center but never making contact. He planted a few kisses on the outside of my core then kissed back up to my neck. "Ride me, princess." He flipped us over so I was straddling his hips. I was new to being on top, and I could tell he knew. He guided me onto his fully erect length and helped pull me down. I let out a loud moan and closed my eyes, compelled by the feeling. I started moving my hips up and down over his cock letting the sensation fill the warmth building up in my stomach.

Craig let out a few rugged deep groans as I felt his grip tighten on my hips. I sped up my rhythm as I got closer to my climax.

Craig flipped us back over and hooked my legs around his waist. His thrusts fast and hard, brought me to my climax quickly. I screamed his name loudly as I came on his hard cock. He pulled out of me and sat on the desk still hard. I kissed his neck and chest down to his erection. I licked the tip softly before taking it into my mouth. I bobbed my head, Mr. Thompson's hands tangled in my hair making me bob faster until he finally reached his climax.

I quickly stood and threw my clothes back on. "See you later, Mr. Thompson." I walked out of the empty class room, excited for tomorrow.