BasicallyIDoWrk x Reader

Hello! I'm so happy to be back writing after however long it's been >.< I just couldn't handle everything that was on my plate at the time but now, I am focusing more on my writing!
I'm gonna finish doing the requests from before then open requests back up for all!!

So to start, this was requested by @Sansishot thanks for requesting! ^.^ amazingly true username btw xD

But anyway

Drop a vote, leave a comment And as always I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 1116

Y/N's POV
My best friend and I sat at our usual lunch table talking about the biggest talk of the school.

"Y/N! You have to go! It's the biggest party of the year!! Everyone is gonna be there!!" My best friend tried to persuade me to go to some dumb party. She knows I don't do parties.  I let out a long, drawn out sigh knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of this.

"But you know I hate parties," I said whining, still attempting to plead my case.

She laughs at my poor attempt and shakes her head. "I'll pick you up at 7." She says walking away from

I groaned and finished up my lunch alone.

_Time skip by Delirious' Laugh_

I shower and get myself cleaned up, then walk over to my closet and sift through the variety of clothing that I had before deciding on a simple black and white shirt and black skirt. I looked at the black alarm clock on my nightstand. It's fluorescent red numbers read 6:49. I grabbed my heels and reluctantly waited for my friend to pick me up. I thought about just not going, but I already got dressed up for the stupid thing, might as well go.

My friend's car pulled up into my driveway, and I let out a heavy sigh, 'might as well' I told myself. I locked up and climbed into the car. I was greeted by hugs and music and, although it calmed my nerves, I remained reluctant.

~le 20 minutes later brought to you by Lui's ass~

I. Was. Bored. And that was an understatement. I've been sitting alone for what felt like hours because my friends ditched me. I sighed and wanted to leave but I didn't have a ride and my house was a while away. I looked around the room again before walking out and entering what I assumed was the living room.

I looked around and saw him. I had to gasp. My knees felt weak, my heart fluttered and raced and pounded out of my chest. Suddenly I feel like I was seeing the world for the first time. Colors were vibrant and held so much more to them. I got the chills and goosebumps formed over my whole body. The hairs on the back of my neck rose. All because of him. His light brown skin looked like soft sheets of silk. His dark brown eyes had joy and genuine happiness in them as he laughed with his friends. I didn't even know his name but he had such a great impact on me...

Marcel's pov

I sat with Lui, Nogla, Evan, and Delirious, laughing about who knows what. We were just enjoying the night.

I looked around the room aimlessly and suddenly deal like I was in a trance. Everyone around me faded and left my focus. The loud music didn't matter. All I could see was her. Her e/c eyes pierced into mine as our eyes met. Her h/c hair flowed down, looking so soft. I felt Lui slap my arm.

"Hey Marcel! Hellooo!! Anyone in there?" the Mexican waved his hand in my face. I payed it no mind as I excused myself and left my group heading straight for the beautiful girl across the room.

I finally reached her and she had the same look on her face as me. She felt it, too. I grabbed her and pulled her into a passionate kiss, leaving both of us breathless as we pulled away shortly after. The Sparks and electricity and pure energy left my face flushed and my emotions scattered. "I'm Marel," I stated, the bewilderment left my voice shakie.

Her voice was like aged wine being poured after 1,000 years in a cellar. The soft sound reached my ears and planted chills along my skin. "I'm Y/N." Just two simple words was all it took.

I grabbed her hand and asked her. "Wanna get out of here?"

"Might as well."

We raced for the exit, we didn't need words. We could feel instead of having to talk. We got in my car and I held her hand tightly as we rode to my house. We glanced at each other occasionally and I squeezed her hand gently.

I pulled into the driveway and we stepped out of the car and into the house. As the door shut, I softly pushed her against the wall and kissed her while pinning her arms at her sides. I let my drop to her neck as I bit down and left red bites along her delicious skin. I released her arms and allowed her to wrap them around my neck as she tilted her head back to give me more access. I nibbled on her soft spot once more before backing up and leading her to the bedroom.

I slipped my shirt off and unbutton my pants. Y/N grabbed me and let us fall to the bed, both of us laughing. I pull her shirt off and throw her skirt on the floor. Her bra and matching underwear were a clear turn on for me as I kissed her roughly and groped her breasts. Her hips met mine as she ground hers into mine making us both gasp and moan. I decided I had enough fore play and stripped of my pants and boxers and her panties and bra. I slipped on a condom and slowly savored the sensation of my hard cock being inside of her sopping core. The moans and calls of each other's name were all that could be heard along with the sound of skin slapping skin. I knew I wouldn't last long, one of my hands reached down and played with her clit as I thrusted harder and faster into her tight pussy. I felt the familiar feeling build in my lower abdomen and I came hard as she clenched against me while she came. Her back arched and her legs shook. We both breathed heavily for a minute.

I moved our positions and she curled into my chest. We fell asleep knowing we found happiness.