Please

"Dad come on please!" I beg my father, Daryl. My friends are having a party tomorrow and now I just have to beg my dad to let me go sense Daddy Jay said its up to Dad.

"No I don't want my teen daughter going to a party that has drunk, raging hormonal teens there." He says crossing his arms.

"Please Daddy," I say laying my head against him and his arms come around my body, "Hunter can come with me. I promise I won't do anything stupid, I just wanna hang out with my friends but they are all busy except for that night."

He lets out a big sigh before talking. "Fine, you can go," he says then makes me look at him, "Hunter has to go with you and you are to not have one drop of alcohol of any kind inside your mouth or your not hanging out with your friends ever again and I'll have Hunter escort you everywhere you go."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in a hug. "Thank you so so much daddy." I say cheerfully.

I walk uo to my room and stair out the window. I felt the fimilar pull. Everytime I'm in my room I feel a pull to go into the woods. I dont know what it is but it doesn't scare me. It actually calms me.

I actually followed the pull before but the only thing I found was an unknow place in our territory. Then I hear a purr like noise and followed it. Then I found myself outside my house.

I don't know what it is but something is out there wanting to protect me. It make my heart beat faster while my body warms at the thought.

My phone buzzed and I turn to see Mack texted me. I unlock my phone and read her message.

Did your fathers say you could come?

Yea they did but Hunter has to come with me and I can't drink any alcohol I text back.

K I'll come by and get yall tomorrow at 9

Kk

I put my phone down and look back out in the woods. A white figure stood in the shadows but yet again I wasn't scared. It isn't the first time I've seen the figure. I just can't make out what it is. Sense I haven't completely gotten my wolf senses yet, I don't have very good vision far away. Thats why I sit at the front of all my classes.

I grab my black boxy glasses, nerd glasses as everyone calls them, and slide the on my face before pulling my thick red hair in a ponytail. I grab my backpack and pull out my math, biology, and history homework and start working.

Darnell

I watch from afar as she watches out her window. Her ocean blue eyes land on my white tiger form but she can't tell due to her wolf senses not being complete yet.

No I don't stalk her, I just like to check and make sure she is safe from a distance. I would walk up to her and say Your my mate and I love you with every fiber in my bones but you can't just waltz up to a pack house, expecially if your not even wolf, and say to the Alphas that your mated to their daughter.

At night I would sometimes go up to her window and see her beautiful sleeping face but it never last long due to guards.

She pulls out books and starts working, after putting her hair up and slideing her glasses on. I let out a sigh and walk out of the territory. I don't pay attention to where I'm going until I'm pulled from my thoughts.

"Hey Darnell." Mary smiles walking up to me with her daughter Dasiy beside her.

Mary was a beautiful slim woman. She has short brown hair that comes to her shoulders. She stands about five foot four inches.

Daisy it the sweetest girl I've ever met. She is fourteen and has long black hair. She has tan skin like her mother and stands the same size of Mary.

These two are the people who helped me when I first became and outcast. Mary took me in and helped me to my feet. I help Daisy with her favorite sport, baseball.

We are more of a small family then anything.

Mary holds out some boxers and jeans for me. I take them and go behind a tree to shift and change. I walk out and Daisy runs up to hug me.

"Did you get to see Drew?" She ask.

Yes they know about me watching and protecting Drew.

"Yea," I smile, "Now lets go play some baseball."

Daisy cheers running into our small cabin. "You know she got to shift today." Mary says.

'I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to miss it." I say.

"Its ok. Besides I'm sure she'll let you see her snow lepard soon." Mary smiles as Daisy runs out of the house with our base ball gear.