Misunderstanding

Drew

Waking up this morning was the best time I've ever woke up. I woke up to Darnell kissing up and down my neck. I bite my bottom lip to hold in my moans. My wolf moves our hips up aganist him.

"Oh fuck." Darnell moans quietly.

"Language." I smile getting up.

"Oh no you don't." He says getting up also.

I run into my bathroom and quickly shut the door and lock it. The handle juggles but doesn't open.

"Come on Drew open the door." Darnell begs on the otherside.

"Nah I'll stay in here." I tease.

Cloths ripping came frome the other side and the sound of a paw slideing down the door came. Before I opened the door I brush my teeth and use the bathroom.

I didn't hear anything outside the door which made me suspicious. I open the door a little and poke my head out. The room was empty. The draws were wide open on his dresser.

"Darnell." I say walking out. Not even a purr.

I search around the room but still no sign of him. I wimper as I couldn't find Darnell. I quickly run out of the room.

"Darnell!" I yelled as I ran threw the pack house, "Darnell! I'm sorry! I'm out now!"

Tears formed in my eyes as I couldn't find him. I was stopped by Auntie Harley. "What's wrong?" She asked as her daughter Mave and son Dimirtri followed her.

"I can't find Darnell," I say as tears fall from my eyes, "What if he doesn't love me anymore and ran off? What if he went to get the bond removed and I never see him again? What if he found someone better?" Questions fell from my mouth as tears came down my face.

"Calm down," she says in her motherly tone, "take a big breath and let it out slowly." I did as she says. "Now come on lets go find your over grown kitty." She smiles.

We walk around the pack house calling out his name but couldn't find him. Panic came more to me as I realized the truth. I wouldn't mate him last night and now he left to find someone who will mate him.

I run out of the pack house with Auntie Harly calling out for me. I didn't look back to her though. I ran to my excape place. My medow. Due to it being hid into the woods no one has found it except for me. I fall onto the plush green grass and pull my knees to my chest. I hug my knees as I laid mh head on top of my knees and cried my eyes out.

I was busy crying my eyes out and hating myself that I never noticed someone else was here until arms went around me.

"Drew baby I'm not gone." He says.

Darnell

I ran into Drew's room to see no one. "Shit!" I yell.

Running comes up the stairs. I run out her room hoping to see Drew but instead stood another pack member. If I remember correctly Drew said it's her Aunt Harley.

"Where were you Darnell?" She asked, "Drew was running around screaming for you. She thought you went and got you two's bond broke because you found someone else."

"I had to pee and Drew was in the bathroom. I don't know where any other bathrooms are expect for Drew's so I went to the woods." I explain.

"Drew just ran into the woods crying her eyes out." She says.

"Which way?" I ask.

"Towards the west border." She yells as I take off running.

I knew where she was headed. The medow. I shift and race threw the trees. I push my body to go the fastest it could. Once in the medow I see her in a ball in the middle. I shift back to my human form as I run to her.

I drop to my knees and pull her into my embrace. "Drew baby I'm not gone." I say.

Her head lifts from her knees and stars away from me. "What did you do?" She ask, pain clear in her voice, "grow pitty on me?" She left my arms and stood walking away.

"Drew," I get up and walk after her, "baby I'm not leavei-"

"Was it because I didn't mate you last night?" She ask standing still with her arms wrapped around herself.

"Drew listen ti me," I grab her shoulders and she looks up at me with tear stained face, "I didn't leave you for anyone. Your my one and only. My first and last. There is no one between. Your my beginning, middle, and end."

"Then where were you?" She ask and more tears comes from her now red eyes, "I opened the door and you were gone. You wasn't anywhere in the pack house."

"Babe I had to go pee and your bathroom is the only one I know," I answer, "I didn't want to piss my pants so I went to the woods. I felt your distress in the middle of peeing. I finished and came looking for you."

"So there is no one else?" She ask quietly.

"No one." I answer.

She jumps into my arms and I hold her up by the thighs. "I'm so so sorry," She says and I felt my skin becoming wet by her tears, "I should have waited. God I'm so fudging stupid."

She hits herself on her timple and goes to do it again but stop her. "Your not stupid," I say, "it was a misunderstanding thats all. You acted like anyone would have." I sit down on the ground with her still in my arms. I lift her head up off my shoulder and have her look my way. "I don't ever want to hear you call yourself stupid ever again," I say in a serious tone, "Your are a very smart wolf. A beautiful one at that."

She smiles and places her lips on mine.