Attack

Darnell

Weak is how I've been. Pain comes to me and it gets worst with every passing second. My body is slowly dieing and I am clueless of how the Queen and King don't see it. I've coughed up blood at dinner last nigh infront of them and they only say its because I'm in a new place.

I sit here in a chair as I waited for the next woman to be shown to me. The queen has unmated tigers lined up so I could find my new mate. Tomorrow I become king and I have to choose a mate by tonight and mate with her.

I shiver at the thought of mating someone other then Drew. It makes me sick how the Queen thinks she can control the mate bonds if she doesn't aprove of the original mate.

Just as she brought in the next in line a loud boom comes from outside. The floors shake as screaming came. "Get Darnell then out!" Was screamed.

"Get him somewhere safe." The Queen says to a guard.

I'm pulled up from the chair I sat in and roughly yanked out the room. Just as we exited the room I shifted and ripped the guards head off. I started down the stairs of the castle looking for whoever came to get me out of this hell hole.

"No you don't!" Was yelled.

Ropes upon ropes were thxrown on me by guards. My paws were tied together so I couldn't run. I let out a loud roar before they tied rope around my snout and dragged me off.

Justin

A roar came from somewhere and I knew it was Darnell. How? I don't know. Father instincts I guess. "Daryl up here!" I yell to my brother.

We run up the stairs and see as men dragged away a tied up tiger. They noticed us and shifted leaving Darnell tied up and defenseless. Our guards ran up behind us ready for us to tell them something.

Daryl and I shifted as well and now it was ten of us wolves against six tigers. We charge at each other and i bit the tiger on it's neck blood started to dye its white fur red and I continued to bite it.

I was sling off it and hit a guard rail on the stairs. I notice that many of our guards are dead and very few tigers. I knew this would be an attack we wouldn't win.

Drew

I dash threw the woods with my brother on my tail a long with the guards. Despite the pain I'm in I keep going. My mates life depends on it.

Drew stop! My brother yelled at me threw our link, Dad and Father told us to stay!

I'm not laying around while my mate could be killed! I snap at him.

He seemed to understand because he didn't say anything back. He sped up and now we ran side by side. We got closer to the castle and as soon as we got there bodies laid everywhere. Both wolves and tigers.

Darnell my wolf said as she seen all the tiger bodies.

Inside the castle we ran. I felt my body healing the closer we got to Darnell. I see Daddy Jay uo the stairs and thats the way we ran. We run up and I used the rails to propel my higher in the air so I would jump over the wolves and tigers that fought up here.

I land in front of Darnell and let out growls at the tigers. My dads looked at me shocked. The breaking of rope came from behind me and in mer seconds Darnell stood at my side. The tigers backed off as my family came running to us.

I shifted and hugged my fathers. "Drew we told you to stay home." Dad says.

"I couldn't stay there as my mate's life was in danger." I say.

The crack of bones came from behind me and I let go of my fathers and turn to see my mate. I run into his arms and start crying. He hold me and falls onto his knees. I crash my lips on his and he quickly kissed back.

"The mutt is back." Was said.