Anger

Darnell Week Later

"I'm pregnant!" Drew squeals to her fathers and brother.

Both fathers congratulates us while Hunter pulls me outside harshly. "What the hell!" He screams, "you fucking move place and get her pregnant two days later! I never should have let you touch her!"

He shifts while charging at me. I quickly jump out of the way. "Hunter she wanted that." I say trying to get him to listen. Drew, her fathers, and the rest of the pack come running out.

A snarl comes from Hunter. He charges me again and again I dodge him.

"Listen to me Hunter." I try only to get a snarl.

"Why wont you fight?" Hunter snaps going to his middle shift, "You went and screwed my sister behind my back and now your scared?"

"I won't fight you." I responded.

"Fucking shit head!" He yelled going back to his wolf. I was tackled to the ground by him.

I turn my head to see Drew standing in her white dress with tears coming from her eyes. I asked her silently and she nods. I shift and throw him off me.

I looked around and noticed that many pack members looked at me with hate clear in their eyes. They start throwing trash at me, yelling at me to leave. Some also shifted and started hearding me to the woods.

I wouldn't fight back because this is my mates pack. I needed to be accepted by them.

I heard Justin and Daryl yelling at them to stop, they even grabbed a few and flung them away but nothing worked. I felt something hit my neck and it stuck into my skin.

"Get the fuck out of here cat!" Hunter yelled.

With that I ran onto the forest headkng for the one place I'm accepted at.

Drew

I hugged my knees to me as Dad and Daddy Jay yelled and screamed at Hunter. I cried at how they treated Darnell. He was completely loyal to this pack and this is what they do? They banish him.

I couldn't leave because Hunter had guards outside my door. I look over at the window then back at the door. I quietly get off the bed and open the window.

I hop out my window and onto the ground. I shift and run into the forset. I couldn't go to the castle because theh would look their first. Mary's home is out also because Dad and Daddy Jay know where they live.

There was one place. I dash threw the forest running to my safe heaven. When they see me coming they quickly run outside.

"Drew what's happened?" Uncle Kyler asked.

I just ran into their arms sense I couldn't answer in wolf form. I was brough inside and Uncle Tyler gave me a shirt. I shift back and slio on the shirt.

I run into their arms. "Drew why are you crying?" Uncle Quinn asked.

"They banished Darnell." I say threw sobs.

"Darnell?" Uncle Tyler questions, "Who is Darnell?"

"My mate." I answer.

Darnell

A knock came from the old wood door. Mary know what happened so she told me to hide while she answers.

"Miss is there a man named Darnell living here whith you?" A female voice asked.

"May I ask who you are?" Mary asked.

"I am Mika from the Blood Moon pack," She says, "we were sent to look for him. His mate came to us."

I rushed out at the sound of my mate. "Why is she with you?" I ask.

"She came and asked my brother if you would stay there with her and our pack." She answers.

I grab a bag and ran into my room getting my cloths I left here. When I finish I run back to the door. "Lets go." I say. I give Mary a hug. I would tell Daisy bye but she is with her mate.

I shift and lift the bag with my mouth. The girl, Mika shifts also and we run to her pack. When at the edge of the woods I hide behind a tree before shifting and putting my cloths on.

I take my bag and run up tk the home. I'm met half way with a crying Drew. I take her into my arms. She cries into my shoulder as I hold her. I praised to the gods and godess that I had her back.