Breakfast

I woke up to find myself alone in an unknown room. My Kitty was nowhere in sight and I start to panic due to it being dark outside and I didn't know where he was. "Kitty!" I call out.

He comes threw the door quickly and gets on the bed next to me. "Shh," He coos as I hold tightly to him, "I'm here."

"I didn't know where you were." I say softly into his neck. A lust came over me like it did yesterday.

I softly start to kiss his neck and moans came from him. His hands moved down my body and cupped my butt. I rock my hips over him and felt a rock hard object hit my thigh. My wolf growled as possessiveness came over us.

I kiss up his neck then jaw before I reached his lips. His hands left my butt and one was placed on my back while the other against the bed. He started to crawl as he held me to him. "Mate." I growl out as he kissed down my neck and my head went back in pleasure.

-time jump-

My eyes open to see Darnell peacefully sleeping while I laid against his bare chest. The memories of what had happened just hours ago had me blushing.

I slide from his arms and put on my bra and panties then slip on his shirt. I start walking around our new home. I come across a kitchen and look threw the cabinets. To my surprise they were all full. I take eggs from the fridge along with some bacon. I start cooking breakfast. I take some bread and put it in the toster.

Arms come around me as a head and buried in my neck. "Why didn't you wake me?" He ask.

I shrug my shoulders. "Did you want me to?" I ask. I feared I did something wrong.

"I would have enjoyed it but its ok." He smiles.

When the food finished I grabbed two plates from the cupboard and placed our food on them. I turn and look at him. "Do you want an-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.

His tongue found its way into my mouth. I was placed up on the bar and Darnell stood between my legs. He starts to rocks his hips over me and moans excape me.

"Uh sir?" Someone asked. Darnell growled before turning to see who interrupted us. At the entry to the kitchen stood a young male. "I was told to come get you so you could start your training on being a king." He says.

Darnell turned to face me. He pecked my lips quickly. "I'll be back soon Bunny." I smile at his new nickname for me. He went to walk off but before he could I stopped him.

I grab his plate of food and hand it to him. "I don't want my Kitty getting hungry." I smile.

He takes the plate and kisses my forehead. "See you later Bunny." He says following the boy.