Marking

Darnell

When we make it back to the pack house it was night. Drew was sniggled into my side the whole walk home and we walked inside to see Daryl and Justin sitting in the living room.

"I thought yall were going to be back later." Daryl says.

"We all got out and played baseball and lost track of time," I tell them, "and Mary insisted for us to stay for dinner."

"It was fun," Drew says, "I like them."

"Ok well off to bed you two," Justin says, "Big day tomorrow."

We nod and Drew gives both her fathers a hug and I shook their hands. We walk up to her room. Drew shuts the door behind us and she walks up behind me. She pulls at the belt loop of my pants and not just any regular pull she was pulling down on them.

I turn around and pull her in front of me. I lean down and connect my lips with hers. Her hands go to the button on my jeans and undose it then unzips it before pulling them down.

Taking her lips off me she pulls me to the bed and makes me sit down. She crawls onto my lap and I hold her hips. I groan and throw my head back as she moves her hips in circles. I feel my hand being moved then placed on a different place on her body. I squeeze and notice its her boobs.

My tiger growls in pleasure at this but I push him back. I take my hands off and move us so that we laid on the bed. I howered over her and pull my shirt off before I leaned down to her. I move my neck to the side and she instantly attached her mouth to my neck.

I moan as she goes over my spot on my neck. Sinking her teeth into my neck did hurt but I didn't let it show because the pleasure I'm getting is skyrocketing. She brings her teeth out of my neck and licks the wound.

When I feel it shut I move her hair off her neck and start kissing her neck. She claws at my back and lets out a moan as I find her spot right in the crook of her neck. My teeth grow and I sink them into her.

She went to scream but I put my hand over her mouth before she could. I felt the pain for her was higher due to my teeth being longer. He body was build for wolf marking even though she is mated to a tiger.

I start rocking my hips causing me to slid over her. The pleasure was fastly getting higher and then the pain disappeared. I take my teeth out and licked the wound shut.

By now my tiger took over. He continued to rock out hips with hers. He was about to reach to take off her cloths but I stop him.

We are not having sex with her, I say, her fathers are on one side of the room and Hunter is on the other.

Ok fine, He says, only this.

He leaned us down and captured her is a firey kiss. I felt us getting close to our peak. She took her lips off ours.  "I'm...I'm gonna." She moans not able to form words.

I shove him out of the way. I lean down so that my mouth was at her ear. "Cum for me babe." I moan in her ear then lick behind her ear.

He nails dig into my back as she came. Before she could let out a loud moan I kiss her again which causes her moan to go into my mouth. I came soon after her.

"Fuck." I moan quietly taking my lips off hers.

She was out of breath as my hips stopped. I felt the cum in my boxers so I climbed off her ans quickly changed boxers. I go to her dresser and get some clean underwear and bra for her. I grab her night cloths also before walking back over to her.

She went to get up to change but I stop her. I take her shirt and ease it over her head and lay it next to me before unclasping her bra. I then remove her shorts and underwear and tell her to stay.

I go to the bathroom and start the water. I make sure its warm for her before going and getting her off her bed. I lay her in the warm water and sit on my knees on the other side.

She hold my hand in hers. "Don't you think it would be easier if you joined?" She asked.

"Are you sure?" I ask, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm sure." She answers with a smile.

I slip from my boxers and join her. I sat behind her while she sat between my legs. I wash her red hair before washing her body. After I finished washing her I washed myself. I get out first and dry off and wrap a towel around my waist bafore getting a towel for her. Taking her out, I place her on my lap as I dry off my sleeping mate.

Once she was dry I carry her to her bed and dress her in the cloths I left for her. I quickly dress her and pull the blankets over her. I went back to the bathroom and got my boxers I had put on a minute before bathing Drew. I slip them on and place our towels in the hamper. I get her cloths off the floor and put the in the hamper also before laying down.

I pull her close to me and purr as I fall asleep.