Medow Memories

I lay down in the soft grass of the medow. My white paws rested under my jaw as Darnell was busy shifting. I hear some walking and snao my head up, I see Darnell walking my way as his cloths were in his mouth. He laid them beside mine and then he laid down next to me on the ground. I role around so that my paws were in the air then bringing them down. They laid across his back.

It seemed as if he didn't care what I do to him. I get up and nibble at his ear before tugging it softly. He groans and looks up at me. I give him a wolf smirk then sit on his back. He looks up at me and has a look that says 'having fun'.

I lay on his back with a front paw and a back paw on each side of him. I snug my head into the crook of his neck and close my eyes. Soon I ended up falling asleep.

Darnell

I hear light breaths leave her and I look up to see her peacefully asleep. I'll tell you now, this was better then watching from a distance. I am still wrapping my head around us still being together at this moment.

Wouldn't you? I've been watching and protecting her for, well sence I first shifted and was kicked out, about five years ago. It all changed in a blink of an eye. No I didn't like how she finally noticed me but yes I'm glad it happened, just wished it happened different.

I could still remember when I first saw her. Its clear to me like it happened yeaterday not five years ago.

My paws patter against the ground as I run. I have to get out of this territory before they kill me. The growls come behind me and I push my body more. I felt the border getting closer which makes me push my body even more.

I felt me leave the border and i hear the crack of bones. I turn to see my so called 'friends' standing there. "If we ever see your fucking witch craft cat here again we'll kill you." They threatened before shifting and running off deeper into the territory.

I let out a wimper and start walking off into the unknow place I'm in. I climb up in a tree as I hear something get closer. Out of thd bush comes a small girl. Following her was a small boy and two wolves.

Giggles excape the small girl. My tiger purrs at the sight of her. I have to stop him from jumping down and attacking her with the love i pray to give her.

'Mate.' He purrs and I continue to watch the two wolves, small girl, and boy play around.

Ever sense that day I've protected her. The next time I saw her that close was when she got lost, two years later.

I watch as she starts to the woods. I hop into a close by tree. Everytime she got closer I would move to a different tree. I didn't want her to find me even though my tiger protests. I didn't think that her fathers would like that their daughter would be mated to a tiger. 

After thirty minutes of hoping trees with her on the ground beneath me. She looked around as if she was lost. I looked around and noticed that we were inside a hidden medow.

"Where am I?" She ask outloud.

I looked around. I knew where we was. I came here to excape my outcast life.

"I think home it that way." She started walking the opposite way to her home.

I let out a loud purr and she turned around and looked my way but I hid in the trees so she couldn't see me. Oh how much I wish I could show myself to her.  She starts walking towards me, still looking up at the trees.

I hop back a tree and let out another purr. She follows my many purrs until we were at the edge of forest. The two story wooden log cabin pack house sat out in the open.

"Where are you baby?" I hear being asked.

I quickly turn around about to attack who called my mate baby. I didn't though because it was one of her fathers.

"Daddy Jay!" She yells running to him.

"Where were you at?" He asked taking her in his arms, oh how I wish I could do that, "Daryl and I were worried sick about you."

"I think I have a gardian Daddy Jay." She says happily.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"Because I was in the woods and I got lost and I hear a purr or something. I followed it and now I'm back home." She smiles.

"Sounds like a gardian to me," He says back, "now come on Aunt Harley and Uncle Merel is here."

"Auntie Harley! Uncle Merel!" She yells running into the house.

Her father looks into the woods with a confused look before shaking his head and walking inside.

To this day I still haven't figured out why she came into the woods.  And the madow we lay in now is the madow she got lost in. I couldn't tell her that I came here every day. She was so happy when she said for me not to tell anyone so I couldn't tell her that I've been here.

I slowly move around so I could move her off my back and onto the grass beside me. I lay my paw across her and wrap my tail around her. Her head lays against my neck as I slowly drift off to sleep.