Talking

Drew

"Do you have any idea what fucking time it is?" Dad asked storming up to us after Hunter and mate, wow I still don't even know is name, shifted to human form and put on their cloths.

"We said eleven o'clock not fucking twelve thirty." Daddy Jay adds.

"I'm...I'm sorry." I mumbled looking down. The thought of telling my dads about who I found came to my head. "I found m-"

"Get to your room now!" Dad says. I do as told and walk up to my room. I crack open my window so I could hear what thsy say.

"Who are you?" I hear asked, clearly Dad's voice.

"I'm Darnell Herington sir." He answers. Darnell. My sweet, sexy, protective mate Darnell.

"What are you?" I hear Daddy Jay ask.

"A tiger sir." He answers.

"Why are you here cat?" Dad asked.

"I'm mated to your daughter sir." He answers.

Nothing was said back so I looked down to see Dad and Daddy Jay with shocked expressions on their face. They also looked as if they were talking threw their link. A buzzing noise came in my ear and I knew someone was about to talk to me threw a link.

"Get down here now." Daddy Jay's voice says.

I close my window and walk downstairs and back out the door. Darnell's eyes came to me as soon as the door shut behind me. I walk over to them and instantly Darnell pulled me to his chest with his arms protectively around me.

"When did this happen?" Dad asked pointing at us.

"Well um.." I started but couldn't get the words out.

"I saved her," Darnell says, "she was pulled up the stairs of the house by some guy. I couldn't get threw the croud inside the house so I went outside looking for the room she was in. I knew the pull would get stronger the closer I got to her. When I found the room, I shifted and climbed a tree before breaking threw a window. She was tied to a bed with the boy removing her cloths and his dick was out. I pulled him off her then he ran out of the room. I cut the ropes off her after going to a closet and put cloths on. I knocked on the door and asked if she was dressed and when she said yes I came out. We locked eyes and my tiger was telling me mate."

Ok maybe it all wasn't true but most of it was. After Darnell finished his story of saving me. Daddy Jay and Dad had many emotions ig their eyes but the one that stood out the most was fear.

"Who was that dick head of a kid that doen that?" Daddy Jay asked.

"All I know is that some chick called him Trevor." I answer.

"That kid will fucking die!" Dad screamed.

I was scared by his out burst and hid myself in Darnell's chest. I guess they noticed me and soon they were apologizing to me.

Dad and Daddy Jay asked Hunter and I to go inside while they speak alone with Darnell. We did as told and I went up to my room. I felt extremely tired all of a sudden. I lay my head on my pillows and drift off to dream land.

Darnell

I stood outside with Drew's fathers and if I was to say I wasn't scared would be millions of miles away from the truth.

"Did you hear them talking about their mother after you saved her?" One with brown hair and a sleeve of tatoos on one arm and half a sleeve on the other.

"I head Drew say she said ahe would have snded up like her mother if it wasn't for me," I answer, 'What happened to her mother?"

"She was raped as a teen. When Justin and I first found out about this it killed us inside," One with long brown hair says, "While we were with her she was being stalked by a wolf who raped her."

"Time went on and he just left her alone," the other, Justin I guess, says, "little did we know what this wolf was in our old pack. When he started to come back it was difficult for her but Daryl and I never left...