Baby Dragon

Drew

Jamie howled and played with her small toys that littered the castle floor. She wont be able to shift to her human form until she is at least one and the doctor said sence she resembles more of her father that she will end up aging that same as him. Darnell ended up aging like a human would and so a year from now we will get to see her shift.

Mary was in the kitchen cooking while Darnell was doing something with his cousin. Jamie runs around the floor when a noise came from the front door. I place Jamie in her little pin while I walk to the door.

I open and what I see scares me. A baby dragon with claw marks all over it laid on the walk way. Blood surounds it and chains was around its neck and legs. A letter was in front of it.

I grab the letter and the dragon and carried him inside. I called for the doctor and when he saw the baby in my arms he took it and carried it away to try and heal it. I take the note out and read it.

To who reads this

My clan was attacked and my son and I were the only to survive. Im badly injured and I know I won't survive long. My son's name is Danny and please keep him and raise him. He turns one on July 7 so he will soon shift. Please don't throw him out. He is the last of the clan.

I felt someone looking over my shoulder. I turn and see Darnell. "No." He says.

"Darnell please." I beg.

"I said no." He says back.

"He is a child!" My voice gets higher.

"And he is a dragon!" His voice climbs too.

"You wouldn't do it to Jamie if it was her!" I say.

"Do you fucking do that!" He yells.

"It's the same thing your doing to him!" I snap, "He is a child Darnell! If we put him back out there he is dead! Do you really want to be responsible for the death of a child!"

"Don't do this Drew," He says calmer, "Don't make me feel like the bad guy."

"Don't be the bad guy," I say, "Let him stay. Let him have a life here with us."

He lets out a groam. "Fine." He says.

I smile and pull him in a hug. "That's my kitty." I say into his chest.

"But I do want someone to watch him," He says, "we don't know how he acts around people and I don't want him around Jamie."

I lift my head and give him the 'are you serious' look.

"Fine," He says, "when we know when he is good around people he can be around Jamie."

"You know youur the best tiger ever." I say and kiss his cheek.

He leans down so that his mouth was at my ear. "I better be getting some thank you sex for this." He whispers then grabs my butt.

I'm  still healing from the c-section remember?" I ask waking away but before I do I softly rub his bulge that was confined in his pants and give a wink.

"You tease." He says as I walk to where Jamie is.

"My job right?" I giggle and take Jamie from her pin.

A/N

Sorry if it sucks!

Anyway two more chapters till the end.

Love yall!

-a