Submissive

Darnell

After waiting for what felt like ever Drew finally came out with my cloths. I hop down when she gets here and shift. I take the boxers and slip them on before putting the rest on. I smelled them then realized why she took so long.

"Drew did you roll all over my cloths?" I ask with a raised brow.

"No." She smiles looking away.

"Then why is not one tiny drop of my scent on my cloths?" I ask.

She shrugs he shoulders. "Maybe your scent disappeared." She giggles for a quick second before stopping.

I just star at her, waiting for her to tell the truth.

"Ok fine," she says after a minute of me looking at her, "I didn't want ths other girls to take you so I made your cloths smell like me." She locks her hands together behind her back and shakes one foot side to side on the ground, like she does wheen nervous, while staring at the ground. "D-Did you want the other girls to smell you?" She ask sadness in her words.

I pull her in my arms. "That's not why I was upset with you." I say softly as I hold her.

"What d-did I do wrong?" She ask and I felt a tear land on my arm.

"Baby look at me," I say softly raising her head but her eyes would look a different way then me, when she did look at me I continued, "I'm not mad about my cloths, actually I'm happy that you love me that much to do that. What I was upset about was you lieing to me. When you lie to me I feel like you don't trust me."

"I-I promise I won't do it again." She says as some tears come from her ocean blue eyes.

"You don't have to cry baby." I spoke softly holding her to me again. My shirt started to soak as she cried. Why she is getting upset at the smallest is a mystery to me. I'll have to ask her fathers why. "Come on baby," I coo in her ear, "let's go take a nap."

She holds her hands up and makes graby hand to me like a child would if it wants held. I lift her up and place her on my hip. Her legs go around my waist and her arms around my torso. I hold her up by one hand holding her butt and the other around her back.

Before I even step into the pack house she was asleep with ner head resting on my shoulder. I take her into our room and lay her on the bed. She started to wake but I gave her my pillow I sleep with. She cuddled up to it and light breaths come from her. I snap a quick picture of her and put it as my home screen picture on my Samsung three.

Now I take off looking for her fathers. I find then in their office. "Can I talk to yall about Drew?" I ask walking inside after nocking.

The two father's heads shot up to the name of their child. I was jestured to sit and I did. "What about Drew?" Justin asked.

"She is acting, how can I say this," I say thinking of a way to say it and not sound like a jerk, "she is acting as if she is a child."

They seem to understand that I didn't mean it in a jerk way. "Well she is a submissive." Daryl says.

"She didn't start acting like a submissive until she started her heat." I say.

"Wait she's in heat?" They both shot up asking.

"Yes sirs," I answer, "She just started it this morning.

"Her submissive side comes out buring her first heat." Justin explains.

"From now on she'll ack the way she is," Daryl adds, "and you better not get my daughter pregnant."

"Daryl we were his age when we found Drew and Hunter." Justin says.

"Found?" I ask.

They sigh. "Drew and Hunter are not actually our kids. We found them in a sack in the woods." Justin says.

"Do they know?" I ask.

"No and we plan on keeping it that way." Daryl growled at me.

"DARNELL!" I hear Drew cry out seconds after a loud crash was heard.

With out hesitation I ran out of their office and up the stairs with them following. I run into our room to see Drew holding my pillow tightly as a housekeeping wolf stood next to broken glass on the ground.

My tiger and I were angered at the wolf for waking our mate. "What the fuck!" I roar at her, "You don't go into a room and clean while someone is sleeping! Expecially my mate! Get the fuck out and don't come back in if my mate is in here sleeping!"

The woman ran out after I finished. I go to my mate and pull her to me. I rub her back as she starts to calm some. Her fathers have someone new come in to clean the mess while they went to talk to the other one.

"My Kitty." She whispers.

"I'm your Kitty," I purr to her, "now come on lets go to our castle before it gets to dark."

She nods and i go around getting our remaining things. I place the things in bags then go over to the bed. Drew got down and held onto me as we walk down stairs.

"Daddys!" She squeals as she sees her fathers.

She runs over to them and pulls them into a hug. "Hey sweetie." Justin says.

"Leaving already?" Daryl ask.

"Darnell says we got to before it gets to dark." She answers.

I walk out the pack house and to the truck that was pulled up for us to use. I put the bags in before walking back inside. I was asked by Daryl and Justin to come with them to their office. I follow and sit in a chair in their office.

"Darnell with Drew being in heat I know it will be heard to control yourself." Justin says.

"Just don't make our baby have a baby now," Daryl says, "she is just a kid."

"Trust me I wouldn't do that without your permission." I say.

"Your a good kid." They says.

"Kitty," a knock came from the door, "its dark outside."

"Best get going." Daryl says.

I nod and I was pulled into a hug by Justin. "Welcome to the family." He says.

I hug back before Daryl gave a quick hug also. "Thanks." I says then walk out.

I was met with arm around me as soon as the doors opened. "I missed you Kitty." She says.

"I was in there for only three minutes." I chuckle.

"I know." She smiles reaching up and doing her graby hands again.

I lift her up and place her on my hips. He legs went around me and her arms laid between us. She quickly fell asleep.