Pain

I woke up and noticed I was still against the tree. The only difference is that I was human. I looked over and saw my clothes on the ground. My head throbbed with every movement but I couldn't just sit here naked. My body was in pain and I couldn't move my left leg.

Once I pull on at least my panties and Darnell's shirt I let out a help howl. Another howl broke the air after mine. It was Dad's howl. I could hear the hitting of paws at whoever was coming got closer.

The shifting of bones came three times. A body fell to the grou d behind me as I was pulled into someone's arms. As soon as I saw the pink hair I knew it was Hunter who held me.

I screamed in pain as my body was moved. "That fucking cat!" Hunter yelled, "I knew we shouldn't have trusted him!"

"We will hunt him down and kill him!" I hear Dad yell.

"We're coming for you Darnell!" Daddy Jay yelled into the night.

"N-No," I say quietly but loud enough for them to hear, "it w-wasn't hi-him."

I was pulled into different arms and Dad looked down at me. "Who was it?" He ask anger clear in his oice and face with fear right beside it.

"I d-don't kn-" My eyes closed due to all the pain my body was in.

Darnell

I woke to a sting to my neck and pain radiating threw my body. I let out a loud scream in pain. The door to where ever I was opened and in came someone dressed in doctor cloths and the man and woman from yesterday.

"What's wrong with him?" The woman asked scaredness, I think it was, in her voice.

"It's pain from his mate." The doctor says.

A scowl came on the people's face who took me. "Break the bond," The man says, "He is not to be mated to a dog any more."

The doctor pulls out many tools. I quickly shifted forms and now I laid in my tiger form. On your human form it's easy yo find the bond because it's always on your neck but on your animal form, due to shifting of bones and muscles moving around its very difficult to fund the bond.

"Darnell shift now!" The man says.

I ignore him and stay in my tiger form.

"Darnell would you listen for one second?" The woman snaps at me, "Listen to your father and shift human!"

As I did with the man I ignored her also.

"Give him the shot." The man says to the doctor.

The doctor pulls out a needle with a clear liquid inside. I give him a pleading look and it looks as if he understands what I'm begging him not to do. He looks at his needle and gives a fake groan.

"Is something wrong doctor?" The woman ask.

"My assistant gave me the wrong needle," He says looking up at the two, "I'll have to run and get the right one."

"Please," The man says, "If  it makes him human to get that bond removed."

The doctor gets up and leaves with the wrong needle in his hand. When he leaves to two walk up to me. "We can do this the easy way or hard way Darnell." The man says.

I crinkle my nose up at them and growl at them.

"That way it is then." The woman says.

The doctor walks back inside with a different needle with clear liquid inside.