Bond Removed

Darnell

The doctor gets on his knees in front of me. 'Growl" he mouths to me.

I do as he says and growl at him. To make it more real i try and get up to get away from him. He holds me down as I 'fight' him.

"I'll have to restrain him to remove the bond," He says, "you might want to leave just in case he gets lose." They nod and leave.

When they leave he lets me go. He hold up the needle and I actually growl at him.

"Its ok," he says squirting the liquid into a trash can, "It was just water."

I shift and he throws a towel over my waist. "Why?" I ask. I bear my teeth at the pain that comes from Drew.

"Because I've helped another wolf and you smelled as her," he says, "I wanted to ask you questions."

"What questions?" I ask.

"Have you ever heard of the name Alikay?" He ask.

"Yes that's my mates mother," I answer as another wave of pain comes, "she died while Drew and Hunter were pups."

Sadness covered his face. "I helped her like I am you." He says.

"Why did you help her?" I ask.

"Because all she wanted was for her mates to rescue her and to be with her pups." He says.

"You knew she was taken?" I ask.

"I did." He answers.

"Why didn't you tell anyome?" Anger feeled me, "She would have still been here." I hold him by his shirt.

"She wished for me not to." He answers.

I fall down and let him go as a giant wave of pain comes over me. The doctor uses this time. He puts a gell on my neck then wraps it in gauze.

When the pain passes i look at him anger, feeled eyes. "What did you do?" I growl.

"That gell," He says referring to my neck, "causes it to look as if you just had your bond removed. It will hide the scent of your bond to everyone except for your mate." He starts to put ropes around my body.

I went to ask why he was but then I remembered he said he would have to restrain me.

"Lay down and act as if your asleep." he says.

I lay my head to the side and close my eyes acting like I was asleep.

The door opens and the doctor calls for the man and woman. One set of feet walk in as I feel eyes staring at me.

"We heard screaming is he ok?" The woman ask.

Like you care My tiger and I say.

"He is fine but I had to give him a extra dose which caused him to sleep." Wow his lies are very believable.

"We will have two guards come and take him to his room," The woman tells him, "remove the restrains and I'll et the guards. Ryul is working on some preperations to make for him becoming king."

"Yes ma'am." The doctor says. She leaves and I feel him taking the ropes off. "You have to ack like your bond is removed and pretend to love the one they choose for you," He whispers in my ear, "I will come to your room to talk more tomorrow."

I slowly nod my head before going stil again as two sets of feet walk into the room. The ropes are completely removed from me as a voice spoke, "We have come to transfer the prince to his chambers."

I feet two hands on the back of my shoulders and hands hold mylegs. I'm lifted and sat on a strecher and start to move.