Fudge Nuggets

Darnell

I stood there staring at my beautiful small mate. My tiger takes over and crawls to her. Placeing a kiss on her pink lips, which causes shocks go threw my body. She kisses back.

The mate bond has been noticed by both of us. Now we can't separate for long times because we haven't marked each other yet. I kiss down her jaw and onto her neck.

The door bust open and there stood a boy with blonde hair with pink tips. His eyes were feeled with hate as he stared at my mate and I.

Protect My tiger told me Protect what ours

I stood up and stood in front of her as I growled at the boy. "Drew what the hell are you doing up here?" The boy asked my mate, "and why the fuck are you kissing this hairball?" It sounded and looked more towards me then her. He went to grab her but he didn't get close as I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" I growled.

"I can do what ever I want because she is my sister," he snaps, "now why don't you go play with a danm yarn ball!"

"Your not fucking touching my mate! " I growled in full on anger, "go play with a danm squeaky toy!"

He seemed anger at my words. "Conveniencing my sister that she is fucking mated to a cat is low. My sister won't mate no danm cat as long as I'm here!" I says.

"It's not your danm choice! We were put together for a danm reason and fucking hell if you think I'm going to let your mutt ass split us up." I snap.

"Drew let's go," he says looking behind me, "I don't have time to argue with a fucking cat."

"N-No." She muttered.

"What did you say?" He asked, "Dad and Father told us eleven we had to be home and it's fucking ten fifty. We are leaving."

"He can take me home." She says quietly while holding onto my arm and hidig behind me.

"Fucking hell if you think I'm letting a cat take you home." He snaps at her and that crossed the line for me.

"NO ONE SNAPS AT MY MATE!" I yell shoving him against the wall. My hands clasped around his neck and I squeezed.

"Fudge Nuggets stop." She said.

Unhappily I did as my mate said and let him go. He dropped onto the floor gasping for air. My mate grabbed my arm and motioned for me to sit on the bed and that's what I did. I hissed as she helped the asshole off the floor.

She sat him in a chair across the room. "Hunter believe me," she says softly, "he didn't trick me. He actually saved me."

"From who?"he asked like he wasn't just choked to near death a minute ago, "I'll fucking rip his head off!"

"A boy tried to rape me but before he could he," She points toward me, "jumped threw the window and saved me. If it wasn't for him I would have had the same thing happen to me like mom did." She whispered the last sentence but you could hear what she said.

"I don't want my sister to be hurt, expecially by a cat." He says taking her hands in his.

"He won't hurt me," She says, "Can all three of us just go home and talk to Dad and Daddy Jay about this like normal people?"

Hunter nodded and we all exited the the room. When we reached the stairs people looked at us. "You slut," A girl says, "Scare a boy off to only fuck some stranger and your brother."

Did they not just hear our arguement? Or only the noise of me shoving Hunter against the wall and our feet hitting the floor and shit.

Tears brimmed Drew's eyes as the girl said that. I lift her up bridal style and give a warning hiss and growl mix. She just laughed at me. I about had put Drew down to attack the bitch until Drew placed her hand on the skin of my hip.

My tiger purrs at her touch and she smiles feeling the purr threw my body. I walk out the house with Drew in my arms and Hunter at my side. "Come on we can shift and go threw the woods." Hunter says and we start to the woods. Once in the trees I sat Drew down and go behind a tree. I strip from the cloths I found then shift.

My paws patted the ground as I walk to my mate with my cloths in my mouth. She smiles at me and runs her fingers threw my white and black fur. My tail wips happily behind me at he touch and my rpears laid flat on my head as many purrs come from me.

I stood taller then most tigers do which makes her about an inch or two smaller then me on all four paws. I lay down on the forest floor and look up at her. She gives a confused look. I look at my back, what I could see of it, and back at her. She got what I was saying and sat on my back.

I stand back on my paws just as a black wolf appears from no where. I growl at the intruder only to have a pop on my head. "No that's Hunter," Drew says, "You do not growl at Hunter and Hunter does not growl at you."

Her hand still sat on my head and I moved my head making her pet me. My many purrs come out again. "Follow Hunter." She says pulling me from my trance.

I can easily see at night so it's easy to follow the black wolf. We come up to a house and outside stood two males. They clearly had Alpha in them.

Fudge Nuggets