Jamie Danyell Herington

I felt a small paw touch my nose. I open my eyes to see some bright blue eyes looking back at me. A small smile came from her and a drop of milk came from her mouth. My tiger purred as she snuggled into my fur. In seconds she had fell asleep.

Movement came from in front of me and I looked up to see Drew slowly wake. I had turned the lights off so it wouldn't blind Drew when she woke and the pup/cub wouldn't fall asleep with it on. Drew's eyes slowly opened and she looked at me. I licked her snout before looking down at the baby. Her gaze followed mine and looked down at her.

A knock came from the door and I looked back at the door and the doctor walked in. He smiled when he saw the Drew was awake. "Well your vitals are showing positive things and I was wondering what her name was."

I jump off the bed and grab my clothes. I go to the bathroom door and look back at the doctor. He got what I was saying and opened the door for me. I quickly shifted and dressed. I walk out and what I see makes me want to kill the doctor.

He was touching my baby! Mine not his! I growl at him and he quickly retreats back. Fucking stork better keep his feathers to himself. I hiss again as I walk to my child and my mate.

"I'm sorry sir," He says looking down, "She was just looking at me with those big blue eyes and I couldn't resist."

"Well you better keep your feathers to yourself if you don't want to lose them." I glare at him.

I hear a little growl and I turn to see my baby girl growling at the stork. I chuckle and pick her up. "That's my girl." I smile at her. I sat her back on the bed and she went to drink from her mother.

"What is her name sir?" The doctor asked.

I looked back at Drew. "What do you want her name to be?" I ask.

Jamie she sent to my head.

"Her name is Jamie Danyell Herington." I say to him.

He nods and writes it down. He leaves and soon in comes Kyler, Hannah, Tyler, and Quinn walk in. "Hey." I say to them.

A squeal comes from Hannah as she runs over to the sleeping hybrid. She smiles and softly pets her fur. "Whats her name?" Hannah asked.

"Jamie." I answer.

Tyler and Quinn walk over to Drew and start talking to her. I fdlt a pat on my back as I looked at my family. "You did good." Kyler says.

"Your not upset?" I ask.

"Why would I be upset?" He askeed.

"She is sixteen and already has a baby." I answer.

"Well my sister was her age when she fou- had them." He corrects himself.

"I already know about that," I say and his eyes went wide, "Daryl and Justin told me."

He nods and I look back at my family. Mine My tiger purred out.