Meet Mary and Daisy

Drew

After three weeks of healing we have finally healed completely. They are sending our new guards to get Darnell and I's thihings today and we are moving into the castle tomorrow. Today Darnell is taking me somewhere to meet some people important to him.

We walk into the woods and he locks his hand with mine as he starts running to where ever we're going. We came across a small log cabin and out ran a girl.

"Darnell!" She screamed running to him and pulling him into a hug. I smile at them. He lets go of my hand and hugs her back. "Its been forever Darnell," she says then smacks the side of his head, "Do not ever do that again. We are baseball buddies and baseball buddies dont do that."

"I promise I wont," He says, " but I have someone for you to meet."

She looks up at me. "Oh my gosh," she squeals wrapping me in her arms, "Your more prettier then he said you was."

I hug her bsck and look over at Darnell to notice his cheeks a little red.

"Momma get your snow lepard booty out here," she yells, "Darnell and Drew are here!"

Out comes a woman. She was very pretty compared to me. She walks over to Darnell and gives him a hug before walking to me. "Your so pretty," She says, "Darnell described you perfectly before disappearing off to that party."

I give her a quick hug before looking over at Darnell. "You knew me before the party?" I ask.

"Honey he knew you way before then. When we first found him he knew he was mated to you and that was five years ago," She smiles at me, "I would go to his room and he would be sitting there draw-"

"Ok ok ok that's enough," Darnell cuts in, "no more embarrassing stories."

"I wanna hear this, " I say glancing at him then back at the woman, "you can continue."

"He would be drawing pictures of youand writing stories of you and him," she smiles, "one time last year I walked in on him 'releasing pressure' while saying your name." She puts air quotes around releasing pressure.

A laugh comes from me as Darnell hides his face in the crook of my neck. "Most embarrassing moment of my life." He mumbles into my neck.

"Which one? " I ask smirking, "Now or then?"

"Both." He answers wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. "Anywhay this is Mary and Daisy. They took me in after finding me  looking for food in a trash can."

"Well I couldn't stand to see a kid on the streets." Mary smiles.

"Darnell lets go play baseball!" Daisy says holding baseball equipment.

Darnell looks at me asking for permission and I nod. He gives me a kiss on the cheek befor running off with Daisy.

When I knew they were out of hearing I look at Mary. "I wannt see these drawings." I smile and she leads me inside with a smile on her face.