Heat

I place my lips on his. His hands went to my butt and pulls me closer to him . He lays down ad brings me with him. The lust to breed him came and I acted on it. I rock my hips over him and he lets out moans and groans into our kiss.

My body burned as my lust grew stronger. My hand reached between us and my hand clasped over his hard electron. I slowly move my hand up and down and he breaks the kiss. He hold me tight as he arches his back.

"Ahh fuck babe," he moaned out, "like that."

"Do you like that? Do you like my hand rubbing up and down your hard cock?" I don't know where the dirty language came from but at the time I didn't care.

"Fuck yes baby," he moans an answer, "I fucking love it. Ahh shit."

"Imagine how it would feel inside me," I say, "Imagine it inside my wet hole as you fucked me. Letting your cum inside me." He thrusted up and I felt the head poking the spot on my shorts were my opening was.

"Ahh shit babe," He calls out into the wind, "babe I'm about to cum. I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Cum for me baby." I whisper in his ear.

He came in my hand and I brought my hand up and licked it off. Enjoying the taste of my mate. I was just then that I remembered all the words and actions I said and did.

I cover my mouth with my hands as the words and actions replayed in my head. "Babe what's wrong?" Darnell ask sitting up as he noticed my sudden distress.

"I...I...That wasn't me," I say scared of what he'll say or do, "I promise. I don't know what that was."

He touched my arm and I let out a moan at the skin to skin contact. "Babe your in heat." He says like it wasn't a problem.

He moved his hand off my arm and I let out a wimper. I move so that his hand was back to touching my skin. I moan again as my body cools down some at his touch. I lay against his chest and start to move my head around his chest. When his chest completely smelt like me I stopped.

"I...I don't know what I'm doing." I say as I remember what I just did.

"Heat is a time where females are most possessive over their mate," He explains, "What you just did was cover me in your scent so no other female could mate me."

My wolf and I angered at the thought of another female mating what's ours. "Your my mate not there's." I growl. I start sucking on his neck where I marked him last night. I nibble and nip at the skin until it was a purple hickey. "Mine." I say then kiss the tender skin.

"I'm yours," He says holding my hips, "come on we gotta go. We still have ti move into the castle."

"Can't some else?" I ask feeling the lust come to me again. I start grinding on his crotch letting out moans as he hardened.

"Fuck babe," He grabs my hips and makes me stay still, "if you don't stop not I'll mate you right here in this medow."

"Who says I don't want that?" I ask in a low lust filled tone.

"Babe we gotta get to the castle." He says.

"Can't it wait?" I ask, "I wanna have some fun." I purr into his ear. My hand started to trail down his stomach.

He grabs my wrist and pulls my hand away. "As much as I would love to," He says then pecks my lips, "We have a castle to get to."

"I know why you wanna get there so bad." I smile at him.

"And why is that my love?" He ask pecking my nose.

I lean in so that my mouth was beside his ear. "You want to take me to the dungeon and chain me up," I wisper as lust falls out with every word, "and do many, many things to me."

He lets out shakey breaths at my words. "Maybe some day." He whispers back with the same lust in his tone.

I purr at his words. My mind started racing with images of him having me chained to the old crusted walls doing every sexual thing ever done.

"Now come on," He says lifting me up the getting up himelf, "Time to get back to the pack house and get our remaining things."

He shifts before I could say something. He lays on the ground and I sit on his back, holding onto his white fur as he raced threw the trees.

When we were on the edge of the woods he stops and I get off. He easily shifts and his beautiful naked body standing in plain sight for me to look at.

"Babe my eyes are up here." He snaps his fingers.

I snap up and look into his eyes. "S-Sorry." I say blushing.

"Its fine," He says putting his arms around me, "I do need you to go inside and get me some cloths."

"Why can't you come with me?" I ask.

"If I go in the shiney ass naked people with look at me," He says, "other girls will look at me."

"No!" I say loudly, "No one is alowed to look at you they way I can! Your my mate not theirs! Why can't they go get their own mate?" Sadness comes over me from nowhere. I wrap my arms around him and lay my ear over his heart. "Your mine not theirs, right?" I ask.

"Yes I'm yours," he answers, "but Bunny you need to get me some cloths."

I look up and look around the trees before pointing to one with the most leaves. "Stay in that tree untill I come back." I say pure possessiveness in my voise. No one and I mean no one gets to see my Kitty the way I can.

He gives me a quick kiss before shifting and jumping into the tree I pointed at. He gave me a small roar before I sran into the house to get him some cloths.