Sick

Darnell

I feel Drew quickly get off the bed and start running. I jump up and follow her. She falls to the floor and starts throwing up. I take hdr hair and pull it back while rubbing her back.

When she finished she leaned back into me. I flush the toilet and help her stand while she brushed her teeth. After she brushes her teeth I brush mine. I carry her back to the bed and lay her down.

Putting my hand to her forehead I felt that fever was there. "I'll be right back babe." I says kissing her forehead. She nods and rolls over on her side.

I go down the stairs and look for her uncle. I found him, a girl and two guys talking in the kitchen. When I step in their attention with to me. "Darnell," Her uncle Kyler smiles at me, "meet Hannah my mate, Tyler my brother and Quinn his mate." He points them all out.

"Nice to meeet you all," I give a quick smile at them, "Kyler Drew has a fever and threw up this morning. Do you have anything I could give her?"

He reaches into a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of pills. He opens it before taking two out. He hands them to me while Hannah gives me a glass of water. "These should help," He says, "I'll make her some soup."

I nod and start back up to Drew. I get into the room to hear gagging. I sent the glass and pills down and run into the bathroom. I hold her hair back as she emptied her stomach. I felt saddened because I couldn't take her pain away.

"Come on babe lets get you to bed." I help her as she brushed her teeth then we went back into the room. I give her the pills and she takes them with some trouble but gets them down.

She lays on the bed and I crawl up and lay in front of her. Our foreheads touched and our legs were tangled together. I didn't care about all the heat coming off her. My mate needed me and I would lay here with her as long as she needed me to.

I give her a quick peck on the nose before we both drifted off to sleep.

-------

A/N

Heyy readers!

Sorry its short. Its just a small fill in chapter. Please pray for my grandfather he has cancer.

Love yall!

-a