Ten

Louis POV:

I was a nervous reck by the end of the tour. Harry showed me to like literally everyone in the castle, I felt like an art piece at a museum or something. The most nerve wracking people to meet was Liam and Zayn.

Liam was friendly enough, but the way he carried himself was very...what's the word intimidating. He was very tall and had A LOT of muscles. When I first walked up to him it felt like he was going to grind me to a pulp. But once we all started talking it got a lot easier. He was actually a pretty nice guy.

Now Zayn was a different story. The whole time we talked to him he was very quite and reserved. And whenever he looked at me it felt like he was judging me. I think he might be a cool guy, but he just needs to open up a little. Maybe we could become friends.

Harry and I were walking down a hallway when he turned around to look at me. "Ok now the next part is no apart of the 'official' castle tour...but since you are going to live here I should show you this."

"Ok?" I said really confused.

Harry simply took my hand and led me up three flights of stairs to the third floor. I didn't even know this place has a third floor, then again I've only been here once.

"Ok so this floor is where the royal families bedrooms are located. Your room is up here if you were wondering." Harry said. Then we took a right down the hall to the last door. The door looked like every door in the castle but on the door in gold cursive letters it said 'Harry'.

"So this is your room?" I asked with raised eyebrows. I don't get why he showed me this, what was he trying to do?

"Well yes...but it also is your room?" He said. Wait...were we sharing a bed I mean I wouldn't complain, but I don't think the church would allow this.

You see the church is very very strict especially when it comes to the royals. It's general knowledge that people who are unmarried should not share a bed until after marriage. I mean people do it all the time, but I would think that the royal family would follow this rule.

Harry simply opened the door and I followed him into the room. The room was very...Harry if that makes sense. The rooms walls were a dark navy blue and the furniture was a dark brown. One wall was covered top to bottom with pictures of various things from flowers to buildings. On the wall I noticed that there was a couple pictures of the royal family. I could already tell Harry was very family oriented, this just conformed it.

The bed in the center of the room was all white making the room not so dark and intimidating. To the right of the room there was two French doors that led out to the patio.

"So what do you think of the room?" Harry asked.

"It seems...well you, very you." I said with a smile.

"Ok well I need to show you something else." He said while taking my hand. He led me to a door and opened it. What I previously thought was a door to a bathroom or closet was actually a door to another bedroom.

The bedroom was the exact same size as the other room but was completely white and had only a bed and a couple of chests to put your clothes in and a desk. I looked at Harry confused to what this is.

"This is the princess suite," Harry said,"this will be where you will be staying until our wedding, after that you'll be in my room."

"Oh, ok. I thought I was going to have to share abed with you," I said, but I realized my mistake after I said it, "not that I wouldn't want to share a bed with you...I just thought the church wouldn't allow it."