Fourteen

After the whole leaving the castle incident Louis life has been well closely watched. Harry didn't trust him right now, so Louis always had someone with him. Wether it be a nameless guard or Niall and Zayn, Louis was with someone 24/7 when Harry wasn't around.

Louis loved having company, he really did, but never having any kind of alone time was getting on his nerves. He always tried to ditch his company, but they would somehow always manage to find him. And Louis was literally about to snap at someone, most likely Harry.

It was currently 12:30 and the guards were switching posts on Louis watch so, Louis managed to sneakily slip away.

"That freaking frog thinks he can keep watch on me all the time, I'll show him what I'm made of." Louis muttered under his breath, as he walked down the completely empty hallway, trying to find his way out of the castle.

Louis figured out that there is literally no wait to sneakily get out of the castle without being obvious. Louis could go through the kitchen, but someone from the kitchen would report him to Harry. And that freaking frog looking Prince will find him.

Louis turned the corner of the hallway and ran straight into someone, knocking Louis off his feet.

"Ow! what the-" Louis words were cut off when he saw a really tall and handsome man standing in front of him. And wow was he gorgeous, not as gorgeous as Harry, but still he was a close second.

"Oh my goodness I did not see you there at all. I was on my way to a meeting and I got lost and -" the boy started to say but Louis cut him off.

"It's ok. It's my fault I would have been looking where I'm going...uh?" Not knowing he strangers name.

"Oh how ride of me I'm Duke Nick Grimshaw of Wellington." The boy said proudly.

"Well hello Duke Nick I'm Louis Tomlinson I um...work here at the castle." Louis said giving a little bow, in sign of respect.

"You work here that's great. I was wondering if might no where the meeting room is because I have a meeting with Prince Harry." Nick said.

"Luckily for you I do. I'll um show you the way." Louis said with a small smile and started walking. The only reason Louis knew where the meeting room was at, was because he walked Harry there everyday. After a couple of silent steps Nick started talking.

"So Louis...how long have you worked here at the castle, because I think I would remember a face like yours." Nick said in a flirtatious way. Louis nearly choked o his own spit at that comment. What the heck?!

"Oh...um I've only worked her for a couple of weeks um sir." Louis said trying to sound like a servant here. He was having troubles trying to remember the proper protocols the staff at the palace had to follow. Even after a month no one outside the royal family and castle staff knew who Louis was. So Ella lately has been trying to teach Louis how to sound and walk like a servant, so if they have visitors he would know how to act.

"Mmm sir I really like that, especially coming out of your mouth." Nick purred in his ear. And Louis shivered not from pleasure, more like from disgust. This was honestly getting really creepy. It felt like forever but they finally arrived at the meeting room.

"We are here sir." Louis said, walking up to the door to the meeting room.

"Oh thank you Louis, but I think you should come in here with me." Nick said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry sir but staff aren't allowed into business meetings, unless approved by someone in the royal family." Louis said trying to remain calm. This Nick guy was honestly getting really creepy.