Twenty

If Louis thought that Prince training was stressful, trying to plan a royal wedding was a whole new ball field.

Who had any idea that having certain flowers would make or break a wedding. Louis didn't  have much experience to planning wedding, the only other time he helped was his father married his step mother, but other than that he was pretty clueless.

Louis finally understood why some brides became crazy when planning. It's not because of the picking and all of that, it's because  of the pressure put on them to have the perfect wedding. Sometimes, Louis just wanted to scream and pull his hair out.

If it weren't for the constant support of Harry and his family Louis probably would have been in an insane asylum. Actually Louis looked into one nearby, it was called Eichen House. But the people who stayed there called it the Echo House, because you could hear everything that went on in there. Just the thought of that had chills running all over Louis body.

The times that Louis started to really appreciated were when he was able to sneak off to the library and catch up on some reading. Louis loved the fact that no one there was breathing down his neck to pick the perfect flower arraignments, or the seating arrangement.

Louis picked up a book and started reading, and got so into the book he lost track of time. He finally tore away from the book when he heard someone clear their throat in front of him.

There in all his beautiful glory was his fiancé. Harry had decide that to clean up for the wedding a little bit, so he decided that he would cut his hair. At first, Louis was really hesitant about it cause he really enjoyed the long hair. But after Harry cut it, Louis thought that Harry liked a lot more manly and mature. It suited him perfectly.

"Yes my beautiful fiancé?" Louis asked with a teasing tone.

"Well your highness," Harry replied back in the same manor, "I was wondering if you would lie to accompany me on a date?"

"Oooh a date. And what I deserve to have such a wonderful treat?" Louis asked.

"Well I have noticed that you have been stressed with all the wedding planning so, wanted to give you a break away form it all." Harry said.

"Well that sounds lovely. What should a wear?" Louis asked.

"Something warm and comfortable." Harry replied and with that he was off.

_______________

With the help of Ella and Niall Louis was able to pick  the perfect outfit for Harry. Louis wore a blue suit with gold trimming with a my hung jacket and scarf.

"Louis you look absolutely dashing, you will definitely have Harry begging at your feet." Ella said with a big smile.

"Yeah Louis if I were into dudes I would love to have you as my date." Niall said with a smile.

"Thank you Niall that sounds really reassuring." Louis said with sarcasm.

With that note Louis left his room to meet Harry down in the main entrance. When he finally walked down the steps he was met with the breathtaking sight of his love. Harry was wearing a matching suit to Louis except his was green. Louis had a small feeling that Niall and Ella had something to with it.

"Don't you look beautiful." Harry said with a look of pure love in his eyes.

"Why thank you love. You look quite dashing yourself." Louis said with a blush.

"Well come in my live we must be in out way if we want to enjoy our evening." Harry said.

The two men walked hand and hand to the staples, where they mounted horses and rode into the forests on the back side of the castle. They rode until they reached a lake, and  what Louis saw took his breath away.

Harry had set up a picnic right by the lake and surrounding their blanked was a bunch of candles in the shape of hearts.

"Oh my love this is beautiful." Louis said as they got off the horses. Harry tied up the horses while Louis walked towards the picnic.

"Thank you my dear but it was nothing. I would give you the world if I could." Harrys said and Louis had not doubt about it.

"My dear that's a new one?" Louis said.

"I read in the book somewhere. A prince called someone that but she didn't like it. Do you like it?" Harry asked.

"It's...different." Louis said but decided to change the subject.

"Did you make the food?" Louis asked hoping he didn't.

"Well I tried to but it didn't work out so well." Harry said with a chuckle.

"Oh thank goodness" Louis said relieved.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Harry skated with a raised eyebrow.

"No offense my live you are a wonderful Prince, by when it comes to cooking you need...a lot of help." Louis said with a teasing tone.

"I thought you said my pie was good." Harry said in mock offense.

"Well I didn't want to sound rude..." Louis said trailing off.

"Was it really that bad?" Harry asked.

"No my love trust I've seen worse. One time, one of the twins tried to make a cake to impress a lords son. Let's just say the lords son somehow ended up at the doctors." Louis said with a smile revering that memory. There weren't a lot of good memories but that was one funny one.

"Do you miss them?" Harry asked seriously.

"Who my love?"

"Your step-family do you miss them?" Harry asked while looking up at Louis.

"I don't really miss them, but I feel bad for them. Well not for my step-mother, she was genially a horrible person. But, I feel bad for my step brothers. They have been brainwashed their whole life to marry rich, or they will end up as nobody. I've taken the ultimate prize from them." Louis said feeling bad for the pair.

"Th-that's really thoughtful of you Lou. Even after they did horrible things to you, you still saw some good in the situation. This is one of the many reasons why I love you." Harry said.

"I love you too." Louis said his face red with embarrassment.

Harry leaned down and the two of them shared a passionate kiss before starting their meal.

That night Louis fell asleep with the biggest grin on his face happy about his new life.

_________________
Authors Note-

Hey guys so I'm really really sorry for not being on here in a while I just had the HUGEST writes block. I think there is only two or more chapters  in this book and an epilogue.

Thank you guys so much for 38k reads it's just crazy how many people like this book. I love you all so much.

Did any of you guys see the references to teen wolf and the selection (my fav tv show and book series)

By the way I love reading the comments you guys leave they are always so funny and entertaining.

Love you all

-Kenzie