Eighteen

Louis could feel the nerves get to him, as he felt his palms sweat and his hands shake in fear. Of course having Harry right beside him was helping a lot, but the thought of thousands of people staring at him. Well let's just say he almost peed himself. But before Louis could turn around and run into a dark room the doors opened, and him and Harry stepped out.

The lights of the ball room blinded him for a moment, and it took him a second to adjust to the bright lights. The minute he adjusted he wished that the lights still blinded him. Looking at him were about 1,000 pairs of curious eyes, hoping to catch a glimpse at the princes new fiancé.

"May I introduce his royal highness Prince Harry Edward Styles and his fiancé Louis William Tomlinson." A person on the left of him announced.

For a moment the ballroom was dead silent, people trying to understand why Prince Harry had man beside him. Then like a title wave the ball room erupted in cheers.  Louis couldn't help but let a big smile on his face at the warm welcome.

Harry simply grabbed his hand? and led him down to the dance floor where the two of them would have the honorary first dance.

"Hmm doesn't this remind you of something Lou?" Harry asked.

"I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about Harold." Louis replied cheekily back.

"This reminds me of the first night we met love," Harry said and brought Louis closer to him, "but the only difference is that you won't be leaving me this time."

"And what makes you believe that I won't walk out of here right now. And you will never see my face again." Louis said.

"Hmm lets see...I know your name now. And if you left I would look for you every single day for the rest of my existence. So let's just say you are stuck with me for a while." Harry said while looking straight into Louis eyes. Now it sounds like Harry might be joking, but if you saw his face right now you would think other wise.

"Ok, ok geez I won't be leaving anytime soon my prince." Louis said. The music stopped ending the dance. The two boys separated and Harry said.

"Ok my sweetheart. Let's stop dancing and meet a few of the people here."

________________

When Harry said that they would meet a few people what he actually met was, walking around for two hours meeting every single person at the ball.

Most of the people Louis met were actually pretty nice, especially Lady Elizabeth. She was a someone who was actually interested in talking to Louis, and not just flirting with Harry. Which was kind of refreshing considering most of the females here still thought they had a chance with Harry. Like, how are people so stupid to see the he is engaged to a man.

But what shocked Louis the most, was that there was two ladies who actually tried to flirt with Louis. The first one was Duchess Danielle. She was probably a sweet girl, but she was literally flirting with Louis. Sure, she was sneaky about it, but it was still kind of obvious.

The second lady that tried to flirt with Louis was Lady Briana. Now at least Danielle was trying to be secretive about it, but lady Briana was far from secretive. She literally flat out said that the two of them would make cute babies, and she already had a name for one of them. Freddie Reign, like what kind of name is that.

With Briana Louis swears that Harry was about to punch that girl in the face. Which would have been kind of funny, but unethical at the same time. But honestly, if Louis wasn't gay he would never go for any of those girls, because to him they were too fake.

____________

The hours passed by and Louis decided that he really needed to use the restroom. So, he excused himself from the conversation. After he had done his business Louis exited out from the bathroom and heard two girls talking.

"Can't you believe that Prince Harry would choose such a disgrace like that." One of the girls said.

"I know I mean sure he's ok looking. But from what I can tell is he doesn't come from any royal blood." The other voice said.

"I know honestly even Princess Taylor would be better duties for Harry, and we all know about her." The first voice said. Louis heard a couple of snickers from the two voices and then heels clicking down the hall.

Louis felt tears prickle at his eyes. He told himself that he wouldn't let other people's opinions get to him, but hearing them in person was really hurtful. Instead of crying about the hurtful words and running off, Louis decided that he will show those girls how good he is.

Louis walked down the halls with a new sense determination and entered the ball room. But, what Louis saw nearly made him turn back around and run to his room.

Standing next to Harry in his spot was sone fake blonde flirting with his man. Now Louis want usually a jealous person really...well actually sometimes. But he knew exactly who the blonde was.

The blonde was Princess Taylor. Now Louis knew that the two of them had a past and she apparently had a boyfriend right not. No matter what Louis tried to tell himself, the ugly green monster still decided to show.

Louis walked up to the conversing pair and wrapped his arms around Harry from behind. Sure the position was kind of ridicules considering that Harry was bigger than him. But, Louis would do anything to show Taylor that Harry was taken. For good.

"Sorry that it took me so long to get back love. Not really used to the bathrooms down here." Louis said with his face pressed against Harry's back.

"Sweetheart that is perfectly fine. Have you met Princess Taylor?" Harry asked clearly oblivious about what she was doing. While he said that he brought Louis to his side.

"I don't think we have met. Hello I'm Louis Harry's fiancé." Louis said adding emphasis to the word fiancé.

"Charmed to meet you." Taylor said with an obvious fake smile.

"So how do you two know each other?" Louis asked trying to play dumb and get some information out of Taylor about their old relationship.

"Oh well Harry and I used to date." Taylor said proudly.

"Oh really. Cause from what I have heard it was just kind of a little fling."Louis replied back.

"Who would have told you such a crazy thing?" Taylor said sounded out raged.

"Oh well some maids and my sweet Harry told me that." Louis said looking back at Harry.

"Oh...um...well I-" Harry stumbled trying to get a response out. Trying to make the situation better.

Taylor's face tired as red as a tomato and stormed off to some other place. Louis stood next to Harry smug about what he had done. Well that was until Harry said something.

"Louis after this is over you will get punished for what you have done." Harry said in a deadly voice.
_______________
Authors Note:
Hey sorry about the late update. I have been in a musical and we have just finished so now I have a ton of free time which is nice.

I also wanted to update cause I reached 30k reads. Like wow thanks for all the reads my votes. I love you all so much.

BUT WOW 30K READS AND 2K VOTES IM A PROUD MAMA.

Love you all

-Kenzie