Seven

Louis POV:

I woke up this morning with the sound of an unusually lively household. Whatever is going on it must be bloody important for them to be up this early int the morning.

I slowly got out of bed and got dressed. The only thing that kept me moving was the thought of last night dancing with the Prince. It was like I was able to escape to a dream land and away from reality. Oh how I wish it could be like that forever.

I walked down the stairs and saw that step-mother was running around like a crazy person.

"Um...what's going on?" I asked looking at her genuinely confused.

"Well the Prince sent out a letter saying he was going to find the boy he danced with last night" she said with a hopeful voice.

"And what do you sound so happy?" I asked. I mean last time I checked she doesn't know who danced with the prince last night. Or I hope she doesn't.

"Well cause the Prince is sending out duke Niall to put a shoe on every eligible boys feet to see if it fits. And if it does fit then the boy would be able to go to the palace" she said with a large smile on her face. Ok still confused?

I looked down at my feet. I actually had quite tiny feel so I don't think anyone will be able to fit in my shoe. Or well I hope not.

"Okay so did either George and Bentley dance with him?" I asked. I know I danced with him but I need to make it seem I wasn't there.

"No but the duke doesn't know that. All he can go by is the shoe that's not hard to fool right." She said with an evil smirk. Woop there it is.

"Um...okay do you want me to do anything?" I asked.

"Well the duke will be here soon so why don't you go make some tea and crumpets." She said. I just nodded my head and walked to the kitchen.

I can't believe the Prince is looking for me, it just doesn't seem real. All of last night felt like a wonderful dream, but I guess it was reality. And I'm glad it was.

Wait what happens if the shoe fits on another foot. I sure do hope the Prince would recognize my face if he saw it. If not I'm screwed.

Right when I finished taking out the crumpets out of the oven. I heard the sound of a knock on the door fill the giant mansion. Oh great he's here.

"Welcome duke a-and y-your highness." I heard my step-mother stutter. Wait Harry is here what the heck I thought it was only the duke.

I quickly put the biscuits on a basket and walked into the room. And there he stood in all of his glory. He looked as well as he looked last night.

"Louis go set those on the table and pull out some chairs now!" She said in a demanding voice. Oh great now I will look bad. I quickly grabbed some spare chairs and set them out.

"Here you go your grace." I said quietly. That's when I finally dared to look up at him In the eye. When I did  I heard him take a gasp of breath.

But before he could say anything I heard my step-mother say, "here are my sons George and Bentley."

Harry looked at them and he shook his head. "Neither of them are the boy I danced with last night I am sorry miss." He said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well you see the boy I danced with had caramel brown hair and blue eyes. And none of you sons have that." He said looking at her. Ha serves you right I thought.

"Oh well that's the only people here." She said.

"Wait what about this boy miss." Harry said pointing at me. Well I'm screwed. This is not going to go down well with my step-mother.

"Him he is just a simple maid nothing else." She scoffed.

"Then you won't mind if he tried on the shoe then." Harry said.

"Yeah whatever knock your self out." She said. Wait...this is my chance.

"May I." He said while looking at me. I didn't trust my voice at that moment so I just simply nodded my head. I watched as he took my shoe off and slipped on the silver one. It fit like a glove. He looked up at me with the widest grin I have ever seen.

"It is really you." He said while getting off of the chair and engulfing me into a hug. Oh that feels good.

"Yeah it is" I said as we pulled away.

"You must come to the castle to live with me. Well as long as you don't mind." He said looking down at me.

"Oh Harry I wouldn't mind at all." I said looking back up at him. He was my ticket to freedom I wouldn't trade that for the world.

"Okay do you have any stuff that you need to get?" He asked. I just shook my head no. Sadly I didn't own anything really of value to me.

We were walking towards the front door when I felt something tank me back. I turned around and saw my step-mothers furious eyes.

"You are not going to live with the Prince I forbid you to!" She seethed.

"Well I am going wether you like it or not!" I said back. She looked shocked at first but then she composed herself.

"Your highness doesn't the family of the lover get to live in the castle." She said. Oh my gosh she is not using me like that.

"Well you are my STEP-mom and last time I checked all of my blood related residents are dead." I said while I yanked my arm out of her grasp. I heard harry trying to stifle a laugh but he was dong a terrible job. Oh god he was just perfect.

"Good day miss." Harry said as we walked out of the home.

I am finally free, free at last.

_____________________
Authors note:
Hopefully you all liked it...I was going to make it longer but I think I'm just going to stick with the ordinal story.

-Kenzie

6/1/15
Ok wow I published this with out spell Cheking it so I am so sorry for the people who read this before so please please read it again and tell me how you think. Thank you so much

-Kenzie