One

Louis POV:

After my mothers death I thought that was the low point of my life and that life would get better. Sadly life just got worse after that.  Just my luck.

Two years after her death my father remarried to my step-mother. At first she was lovely and her two sons aka my step brothers were also lovely. But looks can be deceiving

Because as soon as my father left for a business trip and never came back my whole life turned upside down. She turned from lovely to evil as well as her sons.

I became a slave in my home and it was absolutely terrible. And I was also kicked out of my room and into the attic because Bentley wanted a bigger room. He is a spoils brat I tell you and his brother is exactly the same.

Now here I am at age 18 living in an attic in my own house. The one perk of being up here is that I have a lovely view if the castle and I don't mind waking up to that every morning.

I sat on my bed day dreaming about what it would be like to marry Prince Harry and live in the castle. It is probably the most lovely thing ever, having people waiting on your every needs. Oh how lovely that would be.

I was taken out of my day dream when I heard the absolutely terrible voice of my step-mother, "Louis come down here this instant and make breakfast for Bentley and George"

"Yes madam" I yelled back. I got off my bed and walked down the hazardous stairs of the attic into the second floor hallway. I swear one day I'm going to fall through one of those steps and break something. I hated walking to the kitchen considering since it was in the other side if the manor.

Once I got to the kitchen I stared making them breakfast which consisted of toast, eggs, and fruit. It was the easiest thing to make and no one could complain since it suited to everyone needs. On time I tried to make them something nice but most of it ended up in the trash, so I try to make simple things everyone will like.

Once I got up the stairs the first bedroom I entered was Bentleys. Bentley had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Out the two step-brothers Bentley was the one that treated me the worst. He always thought he was above me and term water me like dirt.

When I walked into his room I notice he wasn't in there, but I noticed the bathroom light dripping through the cracks of the door. Good one less person I have to face this morning.

"Bentley your food is on top of your dresser" I said.

"Oh good you finally decide to do your job you lazy bum" he yelled back through the door. I just rolled my eyes, sometimes he can be a real jerk. No scratch that he is always a huge jerk.

I walked out of the room and went to George's room. The only thing I like about George is that he is a little but nicer than Bentley and my step-mother. George has bright red hair and light blue eyes.

I walked into the room and I noticed clothes laying everywhere, great just what I need more chores to do. I swear they make messes just so they can watch me be miserable and pick up after them.

"George food is here it's sitting on your dresser" I said.

"LOUIS IS THAT YOU" he yelled while running out of closet. Once he ran out his close his eyes widen. "Thank goodness I need your help NOW!"

"Um can I ask why you need my help?" I said.

"Well mother got a letter this morning saying that the Prince was going to hole a ball to find someone to marry" he said with wide eyes and a huge grin.

"Uh...why do you need to look nice if he is going to look for someone to marry. Isn't he looking for a girl?" I said.

"Well...the note said the eligible ladies and gentlemen between the age of 18 to 22 at going to be able to meet the prince" he said while jumping around in his clothes lying in the floor.

"Doesn't mean he is looking for a guy" I said trying not to laugh at his stupidity.

"You never know" he said with a small grin.

Could Prince Harry like guys?

____________________
Authors note-
Hi everyone so I wrote his on my phone so of you read this on another device other than your phone it might be short so yeah I really don't know how long this will be lol.

Hope you like it

-Kenzie