Six

Louis POV:

I looked out the window as the carriage slowly pulled up I front of the castle. Up close the castle looked absolutely amazing. He door was opened and I slowly got out of the carriage.

I walked up two flights of palace steps and into the main ball room. The room was huge and beautifully decorated. I instantly noticed the huge amount of people in the ball room. Hopefully step-mother doesn't notice that I am here. That would not go down so well.

I was looking around the ball room when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and I was met with one of the most handsome person I have ever seen. He was about a head taller than me and he had kind of curly hair that was pushed up. He had perfect pump pink lips, but what caught my attention was his bright green eyes. I was defiantly a goner.

"Hello you look lost" he had a deep voice that I could listen to all day. Then I said the not stupidest thing a person could say ever.

"O-oh well I w-was looking for Prince Harry do you know where he is?" Wow go Louis you just ruined your chances with him.

"Well you are speaking to home right now" he said. Oh my goodness gracious I did not just do that. I am so stupid.

"oh OH!" I said feeling my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. Then I heard him chuckle. Oh great I just embarrassed my self in front of the Prince only I can do that. Good job Louis.

"I am sorry I didn't recognize you your highness" I said while bowing.

"That's okay, and please call me Harry. I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me" He said with a small grin.

"That would be lovely y-harry. I just going to warn you I have never danced with anyone before" I said trying to keep my nerves down. I can't believe I am going to dance with the Prince. I hope I don't screw this up.

"That's okay I'll teach you" he said while grabbing my hand gently and leading me to the dance floor. The hand that he was holding felt hot and tingly. That's odd.

"Okay so your going to put this hand in my shoulder." He said while gabbing my free hand with his free hand. Then he placed the hand on his shoulder. He then placed his free hand gently on the curve of my waist.

"Now I am going to lead okay?" He said while looking down at me. I looked up at him and nodded. He looked so dashing and seemed so harming like a prince should be. I just couldn't believe that he wanted to dance with me

Luckily he smoothly lead us around the dance floor and we didn't even slip up once. That was good cause I would most likely make a fool of myself and fall on my face in front of all these people.

Even thought there was a crowd around us when I looked into his eyes it felt like we were the only two people in the world. It was amazing and I wished we could stay there forever in that moment.

Once we finished dancing a couple of songs. He decided to go somewhere else, so he gently grabbed my small hand and led me out to what I think was the gardens.

"It's a lovely night isn't it" he said while looking up at the sky. His voice was amazing it was deep and raspy and I could listen to it all night.

"Yeah" I said quietly.

"So what do you do for a living or do you still live with your parents" He said while looking over at me.

"It's kind of embarrassing" I said looking down at the ground. I swear the ground seemed more interesting than this conversation.

"Oh come on you can tell me" He said nudging me lightly.

"Oh...well I live with my step-mother and step-brothers and well I kind of a maid for them I guess" he said with a shrug it wasn't a big deal to me me but for him I guess it was.

"Wait your a maid in your own home" He said sounding slightly appalled.

"Um...well yeah I guess I told you it is embarrassing" I mumbled.

"It's not that it's just...I a shocked how someone could do that to such a sweet boy like you" he said and I could feel my checks heating up.

"Why thank you harry" I said. After that we just walked around the garden and quizzed each other on our favorite things. I was shocked that we had a lot in common. Finally we got to a bench and sat down.

"So do you have any super duper deep dark secrets that you don't tell anyone" He said while looking at me.

"Well...I do have one" I said while fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it?" He asked looking down at me with his bright green eyes.

"Harry it's kind of...embarrassing I guess" i said.

"You can tell me please..." He said while pouting. Oh great I know now that I have to tell him.

"Iamabletogetpregnant" I said quickly hoping he didn't understand.

"What was the louis?" He said confused.

"I said I am able to get pregnant" I said while I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Y-you can!" H said in disbelief.

"Yeah but please don't tell anyone harry" I said looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I won't I promise but I have tell you something" he said in a serious voice.

"What is it harry?" I asked. He was serious this could not be to good.

"I like-"ding I looked at the clock and saw that the hand was on 12 o'clock. Oh no I have to go. When he turned back at me his eyes looked shocked to see me getting up and leaving.

"Oh no oh no" I muttered as I scrambled off my seat.

"I am so sorry harry but I have to go." I said while turning on his heal and running.

"Wait! Don't leave o don't even know your name." He said chasing after me. I ran and ran as fast as I could. He could not see me in my tarred up clothes no matter what. But as I was running down the stairs I felt my right shoe fall off of my foot.

I hopped into my carriage and road as far as it could go until it turned back into a pumpkin. Then I walked the rest of the way home in my old clothes, but strangely the one silver shoe stayed.

At least I have one memory of the night.

___________________
Authors note-
Okay so the fairytale part is almost over maybe one more chapter of not more but yeah hoped you liked this chapter.

-Kenzie