Nineteen

For the rest of the evening Louis knew that Harry was actively trying to ignore him. The only thing keeping Louis tethered to his ferrous fiancé, was the death grip on his hand. Louis didn't really understand why Harry was so mad at him, sure he said some rude things but it's not like he killed anyone. And the bitch deserved it to, trying to get a cuddly to his man. Not on his watch she won't. Louis was usually a level headed person, but what she did was unthinkable.

So to make things even Louis was going to get back at Harry, real good. But first, he needed to get away from Harry to start his plan. Louis kept trying to get his attention, but sadly all of his attempts weren't getting him anywhere.

"Harry?" Louis said in a quite voice, looking up Harry through his eye lashes.

"Yes my love?" Harry said, but he wasn't even looking at Louis. That deeply wounded the poor boy, but he won't let that get to him.

"I was wondering if I could go get something to drink? I won't be long." Louis said meekly.

"Hmmmm, I guess you can go get something, but be right back when you are finished." Harry said, finally looking at Louis.

"Thank you love." Louis said with a bright smile and then scurried on his way.

While Louis was walking towards the table, he noticed that he was catching the eyes of some of the men. Good. That means his plan will be a lot easier than he thought. Louis finally made it to the drink table and grabbed a glass of champagne.

He was about to turn around to find someone to mess with, when he felt a presence behind.

"Now why would such a pretty thing like yourself alone?" The deep baritone voice said.

Louis turned around, and he was met with dark brown eyes. The man standing in front of him was a little shorter than Harry and had a smaller build. But a big difference was that he had shaggy blond hair and dark brown eyes, completely opposite of Harry. Perfect.

"Well I'm not technically alone. I came with a friend." Louis said drawing out technology.

"Oh that's why I haven't seen you here before." The man said with a smirk, "so what's your name doll."

Louis cringed slightly but said, "Its Louis, and what might be your name?"

"My name is Lord Andrew, and I was wondering if I could have a dance with you?" He asked. Louis tapped his chin to think but nodded his head. Andrew took Louis hand and led him out to the dance floor.

The two men started to dance as gracefully as they could, considering Louis had two left feet. As they danced around, Louis tried to look for Harry but he was no where to be seen. After about five minutes Louis gave up and focused dancing with Andrew.

The two men had some small talk, which was enjoyable but after a while it got boring. Louis was about to pardon himself from dancing, when he felt a tight grip on his waist and was pulled back into a warm, familiar chest.

"May I ask why you are dancing with my future husband lord Andrew?" Harry asked practically seething.

"O-oh y-your highness I had no i-idea that he was y-your fiancé. H-he told me that he w-was here w-with a friend." Andrew said stuttering through the whole thing.

"Oh did he now. Well then I'm sorry for the inconvenience, you see Louis here is a bit of what would you say, a mischievous person. He always loves playing pranks, right love?" Harry said while gripping onto Louis hips tighter probably leaving bruises.

Well fuck.

_________________

The ball only lasted another hour in which Louis had to sit on a throne right next to an angry Harry. Which by the way is no fun. After the last person left the ball room Harry shot up and practically dragged Louis back to their room.

Once they go to the room, Harry slammed the door shut and Louis walked over quietly to the bed.

"Louis what was going on out there tonight. I-I don't understand what in your right mind made you think that it was ok to say those things to Taylor, and d-dance with that man. That very single man!" Harry said while pacing the room.

"You want to know why I did all those things. It was because I was jealous and upset!" Louis said trying to hold back tears, "I was by the bathroom when I heard two girls talking about me. They said that I was a disgrace and that I wasn't worth your time. They also said that princess Taylor w-was better for you, and that you had some sort of p-past with her. And when I saw you two together I j-just lost it ok!"

"Louis" ,Harry said with a sigh, "Why didn't you just tell me all of this instead of acting out like that. I would have understood everything and wouldn't have been as rude to you. And just to let you know me and Taylor never had a past together. She made up all these crazy rumors trying to get some attention."

Then Harry took the sobbing boy and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry t-that I o-overrated on everything I just didn't know how to handle all the things I was feeling." Louis said muffled in Harry's shirt.

"It's ok love, but you do know that I'm going to have to reprimand you for you attitude right?" Louis just nodded his head, "I think some spanks are in order."

"W-wait you were serious about t-that!" Louis said shocked while pulling away from Harry.

"Oh yes love I met every word of that." Harry said with a smoldering look in his eyes.

Louis was actually terrified of what was going to happen. Harry loomed over top of him and come really close to his face and the he licked his nose with a chuckle and got off the poor, scared boy.

"Im just kidding Lou, but goodness you should have seen your face it was priceless. I know your not ready yet but maybe one day you will be." Harry said with a wink as he walked into the bathroom. Leaving Louis in the room alone and terrified.

God sometimes Louis really hated Harry styles.

______________

Hi guys it's been...a while. So I haven't updated in a month. Oops sorry about that. It's just that school has been super hectic, but luckily I get out tomorrow. Praise.

So I got an AO3 account today and I was wondering if I should put this story in there, but I wanted your opinion first.

Anyway I love you all so much and I'm super duper sorry for such a late and sucky update.

-Kenzie