Five

Harrys POV:

I was sweating like crazy I can't believe this is happening. I mean my future husband or wife could be in that room right now, I think I have the right be nervous. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

"Harry honey your going to be fine calm down" my mother said whale rubbing my back gently. That somehow always seemed to calm me down.

"Mum I'm nervous my future husband or wife could be in that room right now" I said.

"I know honey you have a right to be nervous" she said with a small smile.

"I love you mum"

"Love you to harry now go knock em' dead" she said.

I smiled at her and then walked to the curtains. The sound of trumpets filled the ballroom and I could her a small voice announcing my entrance. Then the curtains were pulled away and I was now on full display for everyone to see.

I walked forward a couple of steps and stopped, an announcer would announce all the single men and women for me to meet. I really do hope this works out

----------------

I had almost been introduced to every single person in the ballroom and none of them caught my eye. All of them looked like pompous stuck up rich people. I don't want that I wanted someone different, someone that could catch my eye from far away.

I was having trouble trying to stifle a yawn. It was completely boring. The announcer said the next two names I think there names were Bentley and George.

I watched them as they walked up with little to no grace and they were pushing each other as the walked. Both of these men were a definitely not for me.

I wanted someone who was gentle and kind and had a sweet nurturing heart, but also was a little bit sassy. These two boys were just all sass but no kindness.

"I am Bentley" the dark haired boy said. Ok not to be rude but his nose looked really out of place.

"And I am George" the red haired one said. And at the same time they both bowed. I was about to bow back when something fought my eye. Actually it was more like a someone.

There stood a petite brown haired boy looking around the ball room. He was wearing a navy blue suite and I knew right then I there I needed to know this boy.

I quickly pushed passed the two boys and walked straight towards the boy. I lightly tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hello you look lost" I said while smiling at him.

"O-oh well I w-was looking for Prince Harry do you know where he is?" He said a little flustered. How does he not know who I am is her from here.

"Well you are speaking to him right now" I said.

"Oh...OH!" He said while turning red. I chuckled lightly at the boy. He was adorable.

"I am so so sorry I don't recognize you your highness" he said while bowing.

"That's okay, and please call me Harry. I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me" I said with a small grin. I hope I didn't sound to forward. Oh god I already screwed things up and I barely have talked to him. Go Harry.

"That would be lovely y-harry. I just going to warn you I have never danced with anyone before" he said. Oh thank god.

"That's okay I'll teach you" I said while grabbing his hand and leading him to the dance floor. The hand that was holding his felt hot and tingly.

"Okay so your going to put this hand in my shoulder." I said while gabbing his hand with my free hand. Then I rested my hand on the curve of his waist. Wow he is really curvy for a guy. I like it.

"Now I am going to lead okay?" I said while looking at him. He looked up at me me and nodded his head. He was absolutely stunning, his bright blue eyes looked like little lakes that I could just get lost in forever. He was everything I wanted and more.

Luckily I smoothly lead us around the dance floor and we didn't even slip up once. Even thought there was a crowd around us when I liked into his eyes it felt like we were the only two people in the world.

Once we finished dancing a couple of song I decided to take him out into the garden. I gently grabbed his small hand and led him out into the gardens.

"It's a lovely night isn't it" I said while looking up at the sky.

"Yeah" his sweet voice said. Oh god that was music to my ears.

"So what do you do for a living or do you still live with your parents" I said looking over at him.

"It's kind of embarrassing" he said looking down at the ground.

"Oh come on you can tell me" I said nudging him lightly.

"Oh...well I live with my step-mother and step-brothers and well I kind of a maid for them I guess" he said with a shrug.

"Wait your a maid in your own home" I said kind of appalled. Who would do that to such a sweet boy beautiful boy.

"Um...well yeah I guess I told you it is embarrassing" he mumbled.

"It's not that it's just...I a shocked how someone could do that to such a sweet boy like you" I said.

"Why thank you harry" he said. After that we just walked around the garden and quizzed each other on our favorite things. I was shocked that we had a lot in common. Finally we got to a bench and sat down.

"So do you have any super duper deep dark secrets that you don't tell anyone" I said while looking at him.

"Well...I do have one" he said while fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Harry it's kind of...embarrassing I guess" he said.

"You can tell me please..." I said.

"Iamabletogetpregnant" he said.

"What was the louis" i said confused.

"I said I am able to get pregnant" he said while turning crimson.

"Y-you can!" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah but please don't tell anyone harry" he said looking up at me with wide eyes.

"I won't I promise but I have tell you something" I said in a serious voice.

"What is it harry?" He asked

"I like-"ding I looked at the clock and saw that the hand was on 12 o'clock. I looked back at the boy in front of me, he had wide eyes.

"Oh no oh no" he muttered as he scrambled off his seat. Wait what where is he going.

"I am so sorry harry but I have to go." He said while turning on his heal and running.

"Wait! Don't leave o don't even know your name." I said chasing after him. I ran after him until he reached the stairs. I watched as his right shoe fell off of his foot, but he kept on running.

I walked down the stairs and picked up his shoe. I am going to find him and I know exactly how.

_____________________
authors note:
I hope you liked this chapter I am going to write the ball also in Louis POV so you can know what he is going through too. I hope yall liked it.

-Kenzie