Four

Louis POV-

I fixed the bow tie on my suit. I don't think I have ever seen me dress so sharply for anything. Most of the time I am just in old handy downs from Bentley and George.

I put on my fathers old shoes and I noticed that they were a little big. Well I hope no one important is going to ask me dance. Who am I kidding no ones going to ask me to dance. I mean look at me I look hideous.

"Bentley, George come on the carriage is here." My step mothers voice rang through the house. Okay here goes nothing. I walked down the stairs to see them all heading towards the front door.

"Wait!", I yelled, "I am coming too." They all spun around and looked at me and their mouths hung open. I don't know if that is bad or good I hope it is good.

"W-what are you wearing!" My step-mother said sounding appalled. I looked down at my suite it was just a plain black suit with a bow tie I see nothing wrong with it.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can't go out in that old suit right boys" she said while giving them each a glance.

"Oh yeah...I think I know how to fix that up." Bentley said while stepping closer to me. Then out of no where he ripped my right sleeve of my suite coat. Ok that was so in called for.

"Oh yes it looks better but it's quite not there" George said while ripping off the other sleeve. What is their problem with me! Then that's when it all went down hill.

They started tearing up my suit form my bow tie to even my shirt underneath. They didn't let anything go unscathed. Once they were finished my whole suit was ruined. That's when I hit my breaking point. Tears welled up into my eyes and I ran. I know it is the cowered thing to do, but I was just so fed up with them and everything.

I don't know how I got there, but somehow I managed to get to the garden. I just crashed down onto the fountain side and cried my eyes out. But then suddenly the cold stone didn't feel so cold. Wait what?

"There there my child." A kind voice said while petting my hair. I looked up and I was met with the sweet eyes of an old lady. Ok talk about creepy.

"W-who are y-you" I said being startled by this stranger. I mean why is this old lady just sitting in my backyard doesn't she have a life.

"Well dear I am your fairy godmother" she said with a small grin. Oh now that makes sense.

"Your the fairy godmother" I said while wiping some of my tears trying to look a little bit presentable.

"The one and only" she said with a sweet smile. I like her she's nice.

"I don't want to be rude and all but why are you here?" I asked.

"Well I am here in your most desperate time of need" she said, "But I was wondering why you haven't left for the ball" did she not see my outfit. I looked down at my clothes.

"Oh dear that is quite a problem you got I can help you with that" she said. And with a flick of her wand my whole outfit was changed. Instead of a black suit I had a navy blue suit and it looked absolutely lovely. But what was the most amazing thing was my shoes. They a beautiful shiny silver and I absolutely loved them.

"Now that is done we need you to get a ride cause walking will just not do" she said, "do you have any pumpkins" I looked around and noticed a large pumpkin sitting in the garden.

"There is one right there" I said pointing at the pumpkin. When did we start growing pumpkins?

"Oh this will do perfectly" she said. And again with a flip if her wrist the pumpkin grew and grew until it turned into a golden carriage. And attached to the carriage was six white horses and a coachman was at the reigns. Ok that was cool.

"Okay I think this all you need but louis remember that all of this will only last until the clock strikes midnight okay?" She said.

"Of course thank you for giving me this opportunity fairy godmother" I said.

"Now off you go Louis while the night is still young" she said while pushing me into the carriage. I waved bye to her and she waved back.

When I looked back at the spot where she was at she was no where to be found.

___________________
Authors note:
I am excited to write the next chapter I think the ball might take two chapters cause I wanna tell it in Harry's POV AND Louis POV. Hope you like it.

-Kenzie