Two

Louis POV:

Prince Harry being gay is impossible I mean come on he needs to be able to produce heirs and when your with a guy that is impossible.

Unless he was with you...

No Louis don't get your hopes up he would never go for someone like me. I am just a maid. Also step-mother would never ever let you go. I mean I would even be embarrassed going to the ball with myself.

"Louis are you even paying attention to me!" A voice said that bright me out of my trance.

"Um I'm sorry what did you say" I said.

"Gosh sometime I forget how stupid you could be" George said, "I asked you which coat jacket I should wear." He was holding up a a green coat jacket and a light pink one.

"You should wear the pink one and Bentley should wear the green one." I said.

George walked up to the mirror and held up the pink one to his chest probably seeing how it would look.

"Yeah I think you are right thanks Louis" he said. Wait was that a compliment coming from his mouth? Now I must be crazy.

"No problem" I said I was about to walk out of the door when step-mother walked in.

"Louis were going to leave the room looking like this! You need I clean up this mess then do the rest of your chores!" She said. Oh god he voice sounded like a thousand stretching birds!

"Yes madam" I said while lowering my head in disgrace. Well I almost got away with it.

"George did you find an outfit of the ball" she said sweetly to her son. Her being sweet was more scary than her being mean.

"Yeah I also thought that Bentley would look good in this" he said while holding up the green coat. Wow thanks for stealing my ideas George.

"Oh I think he would look absolutely dashing don't you think Louis" she said while giving me a cold look.

"Oh he would look positively marvelous " I said through gritted teeth as I started picking up clothes.

"Now don't use that tone with me mister" she said in a warning tone. What tone? Last time I checked answering something back was the polite thing to do.

"Oh I am SO sorry for whatever tone I used madam" I said trying sound a sincere as possible. Usually I am nicer than this it's just that she always brings the worst of of me an I hate it. I try to be nice to them it just that they really really get in my nerves. But thank god they can't read my thoughts cause that would be absolutely terrible.

"Okay finish this up then start on the rest of your chores come along George" she said as they left the room.

Oh am I ever going to leave this awful place.

_____////______

Harry's POV (earlier that day):

The ball was tonight and to be honest I was really nervous. Cause at this ball could be he one person I would live with forever.

Do you know how nerve wracking that thought is? I was so sacred I just wanted to curl up in a ball and hide forever.

That's when a heard a tap I the door and the dukes voice, "Sir your father wants to see you." Oh god that voice...I loved the duke I really did but his voice sounded so fake it was annoying.

"Okay Mr.Lester tell him that I am on my way" I said back to him. Why couldn't they just leave me be and let me wallow in my nervousness.

"As you wish my grace" he said. That's when I heard footsteps walk away from the door.

I ran my hand through my hair and looked at my self in the mirror.

You can do this Harry it is just going to see your father...

I took a deep breath and walked out of the door to my fathers study. I walked around the hallways and noticed that all the curtains were drawn close. The castle staff does this when we have events so know one knows what is really going on inside. Which I find pointless cause people are going to see it eventually, but whatever.

Once I got to his study I lightly tapped on the door. Form the other side I heard a gruff voice say, "come in." I walked on and saw my father sitting on the desk tapping his fingers on the desk.

"You wished to see me father" I said.

"Oh yes Harry my boy please have a seat" my father said. His voice doesn't sound to cold so it must not be that bad.

"Harry my boy I was wondering for the information that you want to meet males as well as females" he said looking up at me.

"Um...yes that would be nice." Only the staff in the castle and my family knows that I am bi. One I first told my dad that I was he wasn't shocked at all which surprised me. I mean most parents would be up set about that, but nope not my father he just mumbled 'I figured' and walked off.

A couple hours later I asked him why he wasn't mad or shocked an he told me something that shocked me even more.

He told me that my fairy god mother didn't give me a gift, but she told my parents something. She said that my true love would be able to produce heirs no matter what gender he or she was.

At first I was surprised but I guess anyone would be surprised to hear that. Luckily this was good for me because that means if I fell in love with a boy it wouldn't be to complicated. Which saved me a lot of trouble from my family and the kingdom.

"Was that all?" I asked.

"Yes my son now you need to start getting ready for the ball" he said.

I smiled slightly as I left his office still scared about what we in store for tonight

_____________
Authors note-
I hope you guys like it...it was kind so of fun writing in Harry's POV but most of the story will be written in Louis POV.

-Kenzie