Fifteen

Harry ran over to Louis and picked him up off his feet trying to comfort the poor, shaking boy.

"Shhh it's going to be ok." Harry said into the boys neck as he carried him out of the room. There was a guard next to the door and Harry told him to take Duke Nick to the dungeons, for Harry to deal with latter. Luckily his room was close to the meeting rooms, so him and Louis got there fairly quickly.

Harry gently laid down Louis in his bed, and laid down right next to the exhausted the boy. Louis shaking had subsided a little bit, considering that he was almost asleep. Harry watched as Louis slowly drifted off to sleep, and his breathing became even again. And just sitting there watching the beautiful boy took Harry's breath away.

His beautiful angular face was free of any worry or concern. And his sinful pink lips were curved into a small smile, making the urge to kiss the boy unbearable. And how his little button nose sat there just asking to be booped. But what Harrys favorite part about the boys peaceful face was his eyelashes. He couldn't stop starting at how the eyelashes gently touched is face, casting a small shadow across his cheekbones.

Harry slowly lifted his had and with his pointer finger he gently touched the boys eyelashes. He was transfixed on how soft to the touch they were. They felt like the finest feathers on earth, and that simply took his breath away. Harry couldn't believe that this boy was all his. To Harry no words could describe how beautiful the boy was. He was simply one of a kind and he was all Harrys.

Harrys thoughts were interrupted with a soft, but hardy knock at the door. Harry slowly got up from the bed and opened the door. On the other side was a short servant girl who had a nervous look on her face.

"S-sorry to b-bother you y-out highness b-but your father r-request your presence I-in his office," the girl said. Harry simply just nodded his head and watched as the girl scurried down the hall.

Harry walked over to the bed and gave a small peck onto Louis head and walked to his father office. When he finally got there he knocked on the door and he heard a muffled 'come in' from the other side.

Harry opened the door and said, "you wanted to see me father?"

"Oh yes, Harry my boy please have a seat." His father said. Harry walked over, and sat down onto one of the many plush chairs in his fathers office.

"What did you want to talk about father?" Harry asked.

"It's regarding your boy Louis."

"What about Louis?" Harry asked.

"Well you see Harry...I have tried long enough to keep his identity a secret from, well everyone really. But, I think it's time that the people know about him." His father said.

"B-but father you said that we wouldn't reveal his identity until we are engaged. That's what you and mum did." Harry said in protest.

"Yeah about that whole engagement idea...I also really need you two to get engaged also." His father said finally looking Harry in the eye.

"W-what?!" Harry said unable to process the idea, "you said that you would let us have our time with the engagement."

"Well you see son, the public is getting restless as well as the church. They want to be able to crown their Prince, so they don't have to worry if something is to happen to me." His father said, "also, you and Louis have been courting for what 6 months or something? I think that's a sufficient amount of time."

Harry had no idea it had been that long since Louis first came to the palace. To him it felt like it had only been a couple of weeks. Harry simply took a deep breath and sat there processing it all.

"I-I guess you're right. We have been courting for a while and I think it would be nice if Louis and I finally got engaged." Harry said.

"Good idea my son you will have two weeks to get engaged to Louis. Then we will throw a ball in your guys honor where the people will finally be able to meet Louis." His father said with a smile. Harry simply nodded and got up from the chair. Harry was almost out the door, when his father said something.

"Oh and Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Please teach Nick a lesson when you go see him." His father said. And with that Harry was out the door.

________________

Harry slowly walked down the stairs of the cold, musty dungeon. The stairwell was barely lit, making it hard to see what was in front of you. To be honest Harry hated going down to the dungeons, and he felt bad for the people that were sentenced here. Well...maybe except Nick. Nick deserved to rot down here for hurting his Louis.

Harry turned the corner and saw the guard standing at his post. The guard simply just nodded and let him through no questions  asked. The dungeon itself, wasn't very big considering that the kingdom was small, and no one really did anything to be put in the dungeon. Harry walked down the small corridor until he reached Nick's cell.

Nick was strung up against the wall with a few bumps and bruises here and there. His clothes were a little tattered, but other than that he looked like he did a couple of hours before.

"Hello there Nick," Harry spit at the the boy on the wall.

"H-hello there y-your highness," Nick said a little shakily, "Are y-you here to l-let me f-free?"

"Oh Nick why would you ask such a silly question. Tsk tsk I thought you were smarter than that." Harry said while stepping into the cell. Nick on the other hand remains silent.

Harry stepped closer to Nick and grabbed his face in between his pointer finger  and thumb. "Now Nick do you know why you are here." Harry said darkly.

"Cause I hit Louis." Nick said.

"Not only did you hit Louis, but you also touched what's mine." Harry seethed. "And do you know the punishment is for that?" Nick simple just shook his head no.

"The punishment is death...guards take him away." And with that Harry turned around and left the room without a second glance.

But he could hear the faint screams the boy made as he was beat to unconscious.

____________________
Authors note
So I updated...sorry about the late update just school has been a pain and I had like major writers block but I fixed that yay!!!!

Also how did you like seeing a darker side to Harry?

Thank you guys for 22k reads that like a ton I literally thought no one would want to read this story.

Love you all

-Kenzie