Thirteen

Louis walked-no ran into the kitchen out of breath and sweating like crazy. Yup he definitely needed to exercise more, he thought. The slamming of the door caught the attention of the kitchen staff and he simply smiled sheepishly and waved. He walked through the may lay of the the kitchen to Ella's station.

"Hey Ella um has anybody been looking for me?" He asked her sweetly.

"Uh-huh." She said not giving much away.

"Do you know who?" Louis asked praying that Harry hasn't found out he's left.

"Harry came down here about an hour ago I think you should go find him, he's literally getting the Royal guard together to find you." She said.

And we'll crap Louis was screwed.

________________

After Louis was confirmed missing from the castle Harry went into a craze. All he could think about was getting Louis back and safe in his arms.

Did Louis run away? No that doesn't make sense, Louis wouldn't do that. He thought Louis liked it here in the palace.

Maybe he was leaving him alone for to long. Oh my god I've practically abandoned him for hours on end. He was the absolute worst person on the planet.

Or what happened if Louis was...kidnapped? That simple thought pushed Harry over the edge. The idea that someone could be hurting Louis, was unthinkable. And if someone did take and hurt Louis, he or she would regret the day they crossed paths with Harry.

Harry was known to have quite the temper, usually he let off steam by jousting or riding his horse. But, when something happens in his life that's upsetting he well, kind of looses control of his anger.

Harry walked around the halls snapping at guards to do anything to find Louis. Most of his orders consisted of threats of being thrown in the dungeons if they didn't find him. Harry didn't mean it, but they didn't know that.

The whole castle went into a frenzy after that, everyone who wasn't in the kitchens were helping Prince Harry find Louis.

Harry would do whatever it took to find Louis. He didn't want to loose the boy again.

___________

Louis walked around the castle in plain sight just waiting for someone to notice him. But, as he walked on, no one gave him a second glance.

Most of the servants didn't know that was the boy they were looking for. They expected someone in fine clothing and a little posh looking. A lot of the servants have actually never seen Louis, so this was making the a job a little harder.

So Louis decided that maybe if he went up to a servant, and asked something maybe they'll realize that he's the person they're looking for.

Louis slow approached a petite girl with light brown hair and murky brown eyes. "Um do you by chance know where Prince Harry might be at?" Louis asked.

The girl looked at him for a second and said, "he's in the parlor." And rudely walked away.

Well then that girl was in a pissy mode. Louis swears the nerve of some people now and days. He simply let out a sigh and trudged to the parlor, hoping Harry wasn't that mad at him.

He walked into the parlor and the sight before him was nothing what he imagined. Harry was pacing the room and yelling orders at people, most of them impossible to understand. And we'll, Harry looked truly and utterly stressed, and it was all his fault. Louis felt really guilty that he caused that.

As he walked into the room no one gave him a second glance as he approached Harry.

"Um...Harry?" He asked looking up at the stressed out boy.