How it all started

Rin's POV

It was just an ordinary day for me, as my happy self, sitting at my lunch table alone. Watching other people hang out with each other. Constantly speaking to each other like talkatives. I wasn't a big fan of talking. Since no one would talk to me anyway.

But then three guys, two with blonde hair and one with white, sat at my table. All three of them wore the same kind of school uniform and almost looked like brothers. One of them looked so identical to me I thought I might as well look into a mirror.

The first one, had blonde hair tied back into a ponytail. The second one had his blonde hair down and had a white bandage over his left eye. Though it didn't look like he needed it, there was no blood peeking. The finally one had white hair with a small white curl sticking out.

So they sat at my lonely table. Seriously? No one would sit with me because I'm so quiet people think there is something wrong with me. But theirs nothing wrong with me. I'm just quiet and less of a blabbermouth then most people actually are talking.

"Is this the Dandere Neru was talking about?" The one with bandages said whispering over to the white hair and the ponytail guy. I just seemed to overhear. But no worries, I didn't really care if people called me a Dandere. I was known like that by people in school.

"Oliver! She can hear!" The white-haired said and forced a smile at me. I had ignored him and ate my food quietly. The bandaged guy and the white-haired started talking so much it was annoying. But the blonde guy with a ponytail, wasn't talking at all. He was silent, quiet.

When he spoke the two stopped talking and payed attention to him. "Sorry about my friends. I'm Len. The one with bandages is Oliver and the other one is Piko," he said. I slowly waved and spoke my name quietly. I'm guessing that his name was Len. The one with bandages was Oliver and the one with white hair was Piko.

"Hey! Bandages are cool!" Oliver pouted and Piko rolled his eyes. "They're cool when you actually have an INJURY!" Piko complained and Oliver crossed his arms. "Injury or not they looked cool in Karakuri Burst!" Oliver said and Len stayed quiet and silent, like I did.

"So I heard that people call you a Dande-" Piko was cut off by Oliver slapping him on the arm. "Hey what was that for?!" Piko complained and they started an annoying argument and Len and I just sat quietly clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry about my friends, they're always like this," Len said and I nodded and finished my food and got up to throw away my trash. Someone had dumped trash on me by "accident". I was never able to say anything. I never spoke out loud except at home. I had a bunch of salad in my hair.

Ranch was on my clothes and I just bought a new brown cardigan. I scanned the area and the crowd of students were laughing at me. I looked at the table I sat in. Oliver and Piko had their hands clasped over their mouth, muffling a laugh. Len look angry.

"HEY MIZKI! WHY WOULD YOU DUMP TRASH ON HER?!" Len yelled and Mizki, the girl who threw trash on me, just smiled and left the cafeteria going into the locker room. I couldn't speak to her, to anyone. But why would Len try to stand up for someone like me?

He had friends, I didn't. Now I'm going to reek of ranch and salad until I get home and wash these. So I went to get some napkins an pick out green lettuce out of my hair. I didn't bother going to the bathroom, girls would make fun of me.

I wasn't able to take off all the ranch off of my cardigan so I stuffed it in my locker. It wasn't the first time that happened, so it was okay for me. Then Len went up to me with his hands clenched in fists. Was he still angry now?