Happy Birthday...no one cares

Rin's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. Quickly I snoozed it before I could hear anymore sound. It's my 17th birthday. Great. One year closer to dying. How wonderful. Anyways no one cares about my birthday but family members like mom and dad, and me.

Some teachers would, but they only greet me happy birthday to just be polite. I dressed into my school uniform and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I had an orange-flavored cake. It was all orange. And it were in chocolate syrup "Happy 17th to our little girl, Rinny"

I saw my mom and dad in the kitchen and smiled. "Sorry but orange was the only thing we could come up with. You never told us what you liked," mom said and I nodded and age my breakfast cake, which would probably get my all hyper for PE period.

It was delicious! I loved oranges as much as I lived my mom and dad! Mixed with cake batter it was delicious! But I felt a bit hyper. But I better save my hype for PE. Mom drove me to school and she had told me something she never said before.

"Rin I'm worried about you. If your having trouble making friends I could help you. Some of my friends from work have sons and daughters that are your age!" My mom suggested but I shook my head and went out of the car when I was at the school.

I waved at my mom goodbye and he waved back smiling and drove off. I had my backpack close to me and I hugged a book close to my chest. The world was filled with bad people. I didn't want to be bad or be greeted by bad people themselves.

That's the mistake I made in freshman. When that guy...I even forgot his name. But he kissed me then soon after that he kissed another girl. I just don't want to be hurt like I did in freshman. It was a stupid mistake for me to make, I won't repeat it.

"Hey it's Dandere Trash Girl!" A girl with blonde hair pointed at me and laughed. She probably remembered me in freshman, when that senior Mizki "accidentally" dumped trash on me. I even saw a girl online post it. I think her name was Neru. She always had her phone.

"I thought that if we worked together we would work on the project faster. Since we're all smart and everything," a guy with white hair said talking two his two classmates that were blondes. I ignored them this time and walked to class and putting my backpack in my locker.

Class was great. I guess. The teacher Mr. Kiyoteru greeted me happy birthday. He was nice. Sometimes he liked to act like his students age. But that girl with blonde hair, I think her name was Lily. She put a sign on my back reading "Dandere Trash and Stuff".

I was used to it. I had went to this high school for a long time. And there never was a day that I knew of that they wouldn't make fun of me. Everyday at least once, people would show me the embarrassing video of me getting trash dumped in me.

I didn't mind. So I went to lunch and sat at my lonely table, alone. Only once three people say at my table. And that was the day that- You know what? Never mind. I don't want to remember a disastrous day that happened because of a stupid mistake.

I ate my oranges and sigh and spoke quietly to myself. "Happy Birthday Rin, if anyone really cares about your existence." I ate a slice of my orange and for once it actually tasted a bit sour. I looked around me and found people snickering at the sight of me.

I quickly ignored them and when I looked back at my food there was a Paper Plane in my tray. Quickly I picked it up and read it.

But before I read it someone had dumped water on it. Now it was all soaked. And I couldn't read a thing.

All I could see was two letter on the bottom.

LE-

But then that too looked like it was messed up by the water. But it was LE. It could be anyone. Lee, Lea, Lenka, or Len. I didn't know anyone with those names. But I knew who Lenka was.