Iroha Nekomura

Len's POV

*time skip*

That girl Iroha has been following me around a lot. I find it creepy. She even sat next to me at lunch while I sat next to Rin. "Who is this?" Oliver asked pointing to Iroha. I groaned and head butted myself on the table. "Len who is his," Rin asked with a little tone of anger in her voice.

"He told me that he needed to ask his group if I could be his friend," Iroha said. I ate my banana as if nothing was happening. "Why is she here?" I muttered then took a bite out of my banana. "Sorry if I'm bothering you all. Honestly I'm just looking for a friend or two," Iroha said innocently. I looked at the group's faces. Aoki was the only one who ended up smiling.

"Of course you ca- OW! Yukari that hurt!" Aoki said and Yukari slapped her arm and forced a smile at Iroha. "You know we're already popular and everything and we're trying to prevent from being overpopulated I think it's a bit hard to do it if we add one more person to our group," Yukari said and Iroha looked at her puzzled. "I thought the popular ones sat over there," Iroha said pointing her index finger to the table where Kaito, Meiko, Miku, Neru, Teto, and Gumi sat. They used to have Gakupo and Luka, but they graduated.

"Yeah we're a different kind of popular," IO said with his arm draped on Yukari's shoulders. "Oh that makes sense! Besides you look cool enough to be popular," Iroha said and I sighed.

I wish she would just....leave.....

"H-Hey! I look cool enough!" Aoki shouted with her face red in embarrassment. I almost laughed but I held it back. I looked at Rin and she looked back at me. She wasn't smiling. There was no way she could be smiling at a time like this. But she wasn't cold-hearted. She just went through some time of pain.

"Look, I think your a nice perso-"

"Oh are you Len's sister?" Iroha asked.

Okay I was really ticked off with this girl. Rin looked like it too.

"No. I'm his girlfriend. Now. As I was saying, I think your a nice person. But what Yukari said was right," Rin said calmly and Iroha frowned and nodded.

"Okay. Do you know anyone that likes, cats?" Iroha asked and Rin nodded. "SeeU does. It's the girl with the orange and black cat ears with blonde hair. You'll find her sitting right over there," Rin said pointing to SeeU sitting at a table with IA. Iroha smiled. "Thanks Rin!" Iroha said and got her tray and almost started running to SeeU's table. I sighed and ate my bananas in peace.

"You know you really can't blame her. She's new," Yukari said. "Len what's her name?" Aoki asked. "Iroha," I told them and brushed my hand against Rin's and ended up to hold it in my palms.

"Nice name. I think that she'll get along with SeeU," Yuki said and I nodded and looked at the table. They were already laughing and talking. I ignored it and threw away my banana peels. All of a sudden Rin stood up and went with me. Still we were holding hands. I found it cute the way she was still blushing just faintly.

"Is there something going on? Between you and Iroha?" Rin asked me. I was surprised with her question and I shook my head.

"Of course not. Rin I love you," I said throwing my trash away then holding both of her hands. If I kissed her right now that would be awkward. But I gave her a gentle forehead kiss. All of a sudden I heard a countdown from the popular table.

And still, they continue the "Dandere Trash Girl" tradition since Rin wasn't dating Mikuo anymore and he was one of the popular ones.

"In 3....2...1....DROP!!!" I was expecting a huge trash can from the Lunch Lady's cooking station. Or wet water from the Janitor's closet he uses for mopping. Or Kaito's ice cream mixed with Meiko's beer or something. Yes. I knew about her problems. But it was none of that.