Bonus Chapter!

Author Note: Okay, this chapter is based off of the ALMIGHTY KEN THAT KEEPS ON APPEARING IN THIS BOOK!!!

NOW, HE SHALL BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD!!!!

*illuminati music*

Rin's POV

I was walking around the college with my math and science books in my hands, waiting for something to do.

I spotted someone from the distance. I gave a warm smile and put my hand on his shoulder. He was wearing what he usually wears as the sun shone on both of our faces. "Le-" I cut myself off when I found out that it was one of those, Barbie dolls? I don't know anymore.

"Oh hello, Rin," he said and wiggled his eyebrows. I took off my hand from his shoulder and crossed my arms, shuddering uncomfortably. "Wh-Who are you?" I asked, stuttering in fear. He just looked so, creepy. And why was he wearing Len's clothes.

"Of course, I'm the amazing Ken. I'm just waiting to pick up Barbie so I tried and got these clothes. Of course, now that she's not here..," Ken trailed off and put his elbow and resting it on my shoulder, I shrugged it off, clearly uncomfortable with this, plastic guy.

"Okay I'm going to go now..," I said uncomfortable as I took small steps away from Ken, who freaked me the heck out. It wasn't long before I saw Len running around, flailing his arms around and his cheeks bright red with a flustered look of embarrassment. "Ken!" Len yelled.

I covered my mouth with my hand before I bursted out in laughter. I noticed that he wasn't wearing any clothes except for his underwear. I caught a couple of girls taking picture of the Len Kagamine, thingy... I'm not saying the word! It isn't right of me!

"Ken give me back my clothes!" Len yelled and ripped his clothes off of Ken, revealing his trousers as Len sighed, putting back his clothes on. "Noooooo! What will Barbie think of me now?!" Ken yelled and his behind a bush. All of a sudden a girl with blonde hair suddenly came.

She was wearing a pink dress with pink nails, a pink purse, pink high heels, EVERYTHING WAS PINK!!! "Ken? Ken where are you?" The girl asked and the scoffed. "Ken I thought you came here to pick me up!" She exclaimed, the whole school looked at the girl really oddly.

I hid behind Len and clutched onto the jacket he was wearing, slightly whimpering. He stood in front of me protectively, though I could hear him tremble and his teeth chatter in fear. "Who are these people?" Len managed to ask without stuttering, unlike me at this moment.

"Barbie!" Ken exclaimed and sprung out of the bush wearing nothing but his trousers. "Ugh, come on, Ken! I told you to stop, like, doing that!" Barbie exclaimed and rolled her eyes. I half expected her eyes to be pink. Ken winced and escorted her out of the college, looking really awkward.

"That was weird..," I said and let go of Len and gave him a smile. Len nodded as he looked down at his clothes. "Eh?!" Len exclaimed and looked down at his clothes after Ken had wore them.

It was sparkly pink...

I bursted out in laughter as Len was flushed red in embarrassment. "I-It's not funny!" He exclaimed and pouted like a little kid, crossing his arms like he was in time out. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I still love you even if your all pink and sparkly," I said as a giggle escaped my mouth. "I have to go to robotics club. I'll see you later," I said and pulled him into a quick hug, walking away with my books into the building.

After that, I was still laughing my butt off.