Odd stuff happening today

Len's POV

I screamed out her name. I took off my shirt (Author Note: Fangirls, I know how you feel. But I am not putting a picture of Len Shirtless!!!!) and dived into the pool. My vision was blurry and chlorine was getting in my eyes. I scanned my eyes to look for Rin. The water was COLD. But it's not as worse as blacking out in a pool. I found Rin at the surface. But her eyes were closed. My eyes widened in fear.

I picked her up and got her out of the pool. I saw that surprisingly she was still breathing. But this is the second time I freaking saved her! I put back my shirt on and picked her up again and walked to her house. Rin looked cute in her black outfit.... No. Don't say that, Len. I'm calling her cute because she looks like the girl version of me. Which means...I look HOT!

She felt as cold as ice. Well she did just black out in a pool. I got to her house in about an hour. Her mom might be really worried. I don't want her to faint or anything. I don't need more unconscious people that I'll end up carrying to their bedrooms thank you very much. I pried Rin's window open and got inside her bedroom. Great. Now I feel like a creepy stalker.

I put her down on her bed. Now I got curious. I looked into her closet and found a small box on the top with something written in black permanent marker. Someone's stuff. Contains one cardigan and one journal. Curiosity got the best of me. I opened it. These were all my stuff. It was my journal from freshman and my cardigan, too. I remember all of this.

Maybe Rin kept it all in a box because she didn't want to remember me. I took out the journal and wrote on a blank page. Rin-Chan!!! Len-Kun was here! <3 I closed the journal and put it back in her tiny box into her closet. "H-huh?" I heard someone say. It was Rin. She was waking up. So I quickly opened the window and ran. I ran away from home a while ago. I didn't live far. "WAIT!!!" I heard a Rin call out. My eyes widened and I ran back to Rin.

Rin's POV

Why was Len here? Am I dead and he died too? No. I'm in my room. But the last thing I remembered was me blacking out in a pool.  I got up weakly and opened the door and let Len in. He look tired. It was at the middle of the night. "Why were you here?" I asked and Len crossed his arms. "I saved your life. Not once. But twice," Len said. My eyes widened. That day when I was in the cold. That guy was Len? "B-But why were you there at that time?" I asked and Len hesitated for a bit before he answered. "I ran away," Len said and my eyes widened in shock. I know that he was slapped by his mom earlier. And that he said that Lenka was the better child. But I never really expected him to run away.

"Len I'm sorry," I said and Len smiled at me. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Now. Goodnight," Len said and I nodded and he walked opened the window. I smiled and waved. "Goodnight!" I called out sounding a bit in a panicky voice. Len turned to look back at me. "Rin? Is there something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing's wrong! It's just that my mom just beat up my dad," I said and Len nodded. "Do you want something?" Len asked and I shook my head. "Just that I wish my dad didn't call me a disappointment," I said and Len furrowed his eyebrows. "Why in the world would you ever be a disappointment? Rin, your one of the smartest yet quietest girls I know!" I said and sighed. "Apparently I wasn't good enough," I said and Len sat at my bedside. "Rin your NOT a disappointment. Your something good. You aren't like your father and you wouldn't CHEAT on someone or call anyone a disappointment. I knew you Rin. Your still the same Rin in freshman," Len said to me. I blushed a bit. "Thanks. You should get going now," I said and Len sighed. "I live in Piko's place. It's a bit cramped in their but it'll do," Len said jumped out of the window. I was able to sleep. But I had the same setting in the dream.

It wasn't winter this time. It was spring. And the guy wo the blue kimono was sitting on a chair. I was standing up in my white kimono. Singing, to twittering birds. "You have a beautiful voice," the man in the blue kimono said. I turned to look at him with my cheeks pink. "If my beautiful voice was no more, would you still love me?" I asked. The dream was controlling my thoughts and actions. Which seemed pretty odd. "Of course I will," he replied kindly. I sat down on the porch and the man in the blue kimono rested his head on my lap and caressed my cheek. But now that I look at him clearer, he looked rather familiar. That blonde hair tied into a loose ponytail, those cobalt eyes that always get my attention. It was-