Dander Trash Girl & Dandere Trash Boy

Rin's POV

I was scared he would beat me up for a second. But he just smirked. "Dandere Trash Girl," he said repeating my nickname. Ugh I hate it! I'm not a Dandere anymore! I have friends! I talk! I'm not trash! I scowled at him and turned back to the board. Why would it be that guy for Yukari? I'm sure she won't like him. When I looked out the window I saw the PE class playing soccer or something. Len, Piko, and Oliver were out there. They were probably the ones who threw the paper plane at me.

Mr. Hiyama started the boring science lesson but Yuki seemed like the most interested person in the world. She mouthed some words to me. "Keep an eye on Yukari and Aoki," Yuki mouthed to me and she faced the white board. Yukari and Aoki were completely ignoring each other. Which was great. Then the school bell rang and I walked out going in between Yukari and Aoki while Yuki had her daily chat with Mr. Hiyama. Seriously. They were father and daughter.

Yukari whispered something to my left ear. Great. Now I would get involved with their feud. I clenched my fists and Yukari started saying words into my ear. "Aoki's a beast. Don't trust her. I don't know what Piko sees in that girl." I didn't say anything after. But then Aoki whispered something into my left ear. "Don't trust what she says. She's lying. That's how the fight started. Lies." I had to ignore both of them and went to my next class.

This class I sat in between Aoki and Yukari. Again they were giving each other simple leers and glares at leach other. Aoki was the one who surprisingly raised up the middle finger. "Aoki and Yukari I will have to have a conversation with both of your parents! Now Rin, how did all of this start?" Ms. Yowane asked us and drank tea in a bottle. Obviously it was just the color that made it look like tea. It was something else that reeked of alcohol. "M-Ms. Yowane honestly I don't know if-" I was cut off by someone coughing. "Ms. Yowane they had a fight earlier and have some sort of grudge on each other," someone said behind me answering for me. "Thank you, Len. Now take Aoki and Yukari to the principal's office so I can continue with my lesson," Ms. Yowane said with a marker in her hand and she started writing some math problems on the board. Len? He wasn't in my math class! So he did as told and exited with Yukari at his left side and Aoki at his right. I saw Piko in the back sighing in relief. I ignored it and Ms. Yowane started asking questions for us to answer.

*after class*

After class I sat at my table with Oliver, Yuki, and Piko. They all seemed worried. I was too. And where was Len? Did he get involved because he said that he knew about what was going on? I ate my food silently. Piko had the most worried face of him all. "Shouldn't Len, Yukari, and Aoki be back by now?" Piko asked and Yuki nodded in agreement. I started to get as worried as Piko. I was glad to see Len walk over to our table, but where was Yukari and Aoki? "Hey where's Yukari and Aoki?" I asked Len and he shook his head and sighed. "They were suspended for two weeks. The school doesn't tolerate fighting," Len said and sat next to me. "What?" Yuki and I said at the same time. "Hey guys, maybe it's a blessing in disguise," Piko said. "Blessing?! My two best friends are suspended for a month," Yuki said and shot a glare at Piko. "Yuki calm down. You'll see them in a month," Piko said starting an argument with Oliver and Yuki. Then that awkward moment with Len in freshman. Was back.

We were both silent. Like in freshman. I'm just glad that no one threw trash on me, again. Well, yet. It was still awkward between us even though we had a fresh start. Why it was really awkward was because of the dream. The one with the kimonos. The rest, I don't want to talk about. I finished my food and got up to throw away my trash when Len grabbed my wrist. "Why what is it?" I asked and he shook his head. "They might throw trash on you again," Len said and pointed over to a table where people were celebrating while watching my video. "Look, I'll go with you," Len said. I don't know. It seems pretty awkward. But I nodded and took my tray and Len took his and walked over to the trash can. Then I heard a loud countdown from the table. "Trash dropping in three...." Someone announced on speakers. My eyes widened. "Rin...." Len trailed off with the loud sounds of the speaker. "Two........" The table continued to go on. "Rin grab my hand!" Len said and I hesitated a bit. But I was afraid to get embarrassed again. "One!!!!!!!!!!" I yelped and grabbed a hold of Len's hand tight closing my eyes.