Music Club

Len's POV

Then again I wake up in the morning to once again another storm of raining text messages. And also called orders from the princess.

Miku: Wake up sleepyhead!

Miku: That's an order

Miku: Kaito told me you were going to Music Club

Miku: GREAT!!!!! Your gonna be partnering with me then

Miku: I picked the song!

Miku: Love is War. Or Cantarella

Miku: I think I like Cendrillon better

Miku: Okay let's go with Cendrillon!

Miku: Love you Lenny!

Miku: See you at school!

I groaned and dressed into my school uniform and took a cup of yogurt from the fridge and ate my breakfast while walking to school. Mom was at work. Again. She works on Sundays doesn't take breaks. The only family time she'll ever make time for would be bonding with Lenka. I shouldn't care.

I wore earbuds this time to school and listened to the same song. "Hurting For A Very Hurtful Pain" again. I couldn't stop listening to it. "Your not going to regret going to that club Yukari talked to me about! It's going to be super fun!" Rin said. I didn't bother to look back. She was talking to Mikuo. I raised the volume of my music just by a little bit and went to school stuffing my backpack in my locker and took out my books for the next class.

"Len!!" Miku said and ran up to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Why haven't you been replying to my texts ALL DAY?!" Miku asked and I shook my head and released her from the quick hug. I threw away my yogurt cup in a nearby trash can and smiled at Miku.

Quick come up with a good excuse!

"Lenka and partying. Honestly she almost never stopped," I said chuckling. "Hey what's this?" Miku said and touched my face and I winced. "Ouch Miku why did you do that?" I asked her and Miku raised one eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. "Len you have a scar on your face. What happened?" Miku asked and got out her iPhone switching it to camera so sI could see myself. I had a small paper cut on my cheek.

"Miku it's fine you don't have to be so dramatic about it," I said and pulled her hand away from my face and laced her fingers with mine. She smiled and I kissed her forehead. Then the school bell rang. "Dang it! I have calculus," Miku complained. "I have English. So I'll see you at lunch?" I asked her and Miku nodded and we separated. I flipped through the pages of my book since I was a little behind.

Then of course while reading I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, Len," was what the girl said. Rin. Quickly I saw how happy she was without me. Her smile faded when she bumped into me. Then her smile was back on her beautiful face when she joined hands with Mikuo. I want to start over with Rin. A third chance. But I already wasted my second one. If I did have another chance, I would swear to myself to not screw up this one. But I won't get another one. Rin's moved on. Why can't I?

So I had English with Mrs. Utatane. Piko's mom. I don't remember much about Piko since I'm a jock now and i've been avoiding my old group for two years. "Mikuo your so funny!" I heard a girl say in back of me. I recognized her voice. I shouldn't interfere. Then Kaito sat next to me. "Hey Len why are you so down? I know that your always like this, but it's worse," Kaito said and Meiko nodded in agreement. I pointed my thumb in the back of me. "Rin and Mikuo?" Kaito said and Meiko covered his mouth with her hand. "Sorry. Kaito's a bit of an idiot today. Maybe we should just leave him alone," Meiko said. "Please do," I said and slouched on my chair sadly.