Accident

Len's POV

"Miku I thought you left," I said glumly and she hugged me tight. "LEN YOU LOOK AWEFUL!!!" Miku said and I sighed and patted her back. "I'm fine," I said and Miku stopped hugging me and put her hands on her hips.

"Len you are NOT fine. You look like a sober Ms. Yowane," Miku said.

I shook my head. "I'm fine," I repeated. Miku shook her head. "Lenny. I know you and you aren't fine. For once in your life tell me what's going on!" Miku said. But if I told her, she might break up with me.

"It's about....Rin....." I trailed off and Miku put her hands down and clenched them into fists and shot multiple glares at me.

"YOUR STILL HUNG UP OVER THAT DANDERE GIRL EVEN THOUGH SHE'S DATING MY FREAKING BROTHER AND YOU HAVE BEEN DATING ME FOR TWO YEARS!!!!! LEN ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" Miku screamed. My eyes widened. This was exactly what I expected. I just wasn't prepared.

"Calm down. It's fine. Rin's my cousin," I said almost choking on the last word. Miku sighed and calmed down. "Len you got me so worried! I thought that you were actually CHEATING on me! What a silly idea. Anyways what's going on between you and Rin?" Miku asked me.

I can't get over her....

"Family issues. Her dad and my mom," I said and Miku nodded. "That must be tough. Anyways you should go back to practice. It gets fun with your friends," Miku said and I nodded. "Take care, my princess," I said and kissed her forehead. Miku smiled and walked back up the stairs. I sighed and did as my princess told me.

"Len. Your back. I heard a girl screaming in the hall's is everything okay?" Kaito asked concerned. "It was my girlfriend. She just got scared for a bit," I said and took a glance at Rin. Her face looked uncomfortable. "M-Mr. Hiyama we should get on with the singing now," Rin said and Mr. Hiyama nodded. On the whiteboard he had a list of songs with all of us separate.

Separate

Oliver - Error

Rin - Circus Monster

Len - Dear You

Kaito - Plane Theory

Meiko - Just Be Friends

Piko: Insanity

Yukari: Wave

Yuki: Tokyo Teddy Bear

Aoki: Pon Pon Pon

That song sounded fine. Yuki handed us song sheets and Oliver was going first. (I don't put lyrics anymore because I think it takes up a lot of the chapter. Just Go Google It XD)

*after tons and tons of songs later*

"Great. Now you'll be singing in groups now. I divided the group into half. Since the number's uneven I'll be singing with the other half," Mr. Hiyama said erasing what he wrote replacing it with names and the words "Team 1" and "Team 2" on the board.

Team 1: Oliver, Rin, Len, Kaito, Meiko

Team 2: Piko, Yukari, Yuki, Aoki, Mr. Hiyama

"This will be for next practice next week. Practice ended," Mr. Hiyama said and I went out of the music room and I got my backpack from my locker and went out of school and walked home. Rin rode in that fancy car of Mikuo's. Before I walked off I overheard Piko and Oliver talking.

"Tell me everything that happens between Rin and Len next practice," Piko said. "Got it," Oliver said and the other stuff here much more quieter. I sighed and walked off. I was at home by 4:00. I threw my backpack and myself on my bed and did my homework while listening to the same song again.