I just met someone who just left an hour later

Rin's POV

I was still as a statue. Still unable to speak. I couldn't even move anymore. Still my only movement was the quiver of my mouth and hands. I was silently shivering over the cold. My eyes widened in shock even though wind blew inside my eyes. "Oh so you two know each other already! That's great! Rin, I'll be talking to your mother while Len can hang out with you girls," Hana said and Len and her stepped inside the house. "Nice place, Rin," Len said and elbowed me on the arm. I couldn't respond to him. I was back to being that Dandere girl that couldn't talk.

Silently my heart was freezing. Now I was going to be the one to get hurt again. I felt a silent pain in me every time Len walked close to me. Shyly I looked the other direction and faced a wall. "Rin you didn't tell me you had another brother!" Yukari said and Len looked at her oddly. My eyes were still red and puffy from my dad's betrayal. I felt like I was going to be betrayed again. "I'm not her brother. I'm her boyfriend," Len said sternly and I flinched when he said that. But I walked over to Yukari and shook my head. Yukari crossed her arms and scowled at Len. "She never had a boyfriend. That makes you the one who broke her heart," Yukari said and Len's eyes widened in shock. "B-Broke her heart?" He said it as if he didn't remember the incident in freshman. I scoffed and looked in the other direction.

I heard Len sigh. "I thought I was going to hang out with Oliver or Piko when my mom told me that she was going to see a coworker," Len said and I scampered away from Len's side to Yukari's. "Listen, blondie. You kissed a girl right in front of Rin. Why?" Yukari asked almost in a screaming tone. "She kissed me!" Len said and I remembered. Miku did kiss Len first. Len kissed me. But if Miku kissed Len then that means they were a couple. But were they still together?

"He's right, Yukari," I said to her and her eyes widened in shock. I frowned and face the floor. "I was just a Dandere that was over-sensitive. I thought that if they kissed like that. Then they were already together," I said still facing the floor. "Y-You read my journal. I accidentally left it in the pocket of my cardigan. You KNOW that girl was you. The one I mentioned," Len said and I nodded and my eyes filled with tears. "You KNEW how I felt about you. You KNEW that Miku was nothing compared to you. You KNEW.." Len trailed off when my tears started to fall.

"Len I KNEW. I told you I was over-sensitive. I couldn't take it. I just reacted," I said. "Rin. I want a fresh start. To Just be Friends," Len said and I looked at him in the eye. I nodded and wiped my tears. "A fresh start..would be nice," I said and Len smiled innocently and we hugged friendly. I looked at Yukari who joined our hug making it a group hug so it didn't feel as awkward. We released from the hug and I was still wiping away tears. "I broke up with Miku a year ago, anyways," Len said. "Yeah but still, tons of girls have crushes on you," Yukari said and crossed her arms. Len smirked. "Maybe I'll have a harem like in the Madness of Du-" I cut Len off. "Please. Do not talk about that song," I said and Len chuckled. A fresh start would be nice I thought to myself. As long as you don't get hurt again. That was the problem.

"Oh where are my manners! So do you guys want anything to eat?" I asked and Yukari shook her head but Len nodded. "Do you have any...bananas?" He asked and I nodded. Then he started screaming with glee.... "BABABABABANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Len started saying. So he had a fruit obsession like I did. Great.... So I went to the fridge and handed him a banana and I got an orange. I started peeling my orange and put the peels in the trash can and walked over to the living room where Yukari sat and waited. "Can I call Oliver and Pik-" Len was cut off. "No!" Yukari yelled and her face turned into a bright red. "What's up with her?" Len asked and I shook my head. "Should I tell him?" I asked Yukari and she shook her head. "Never mind," I said and ate a slice of my orange. "So how about Yuki and Aok-" I was cut off when Yukari yelled another "No!" again. This girl has crazy jealousy issues.