Chapter 10

Seth's POV

Whispering in her ear, I let my hand stay over her mouth and pulled back to see her hazel eyes widen in the darkness. She attempted to wiggle out of my grip but that only made me hold her arms even tighter and pin her to the bed.

She narrowed her eyes in frustration, making me sweetly smile back at her. Before I could do anything else, I felt something moist on my palm and I jerked my hand back instantly. She licked me. What the-

Taking this as an opportunity, she raised her knee up suddenly in a swift motion, causing it to connect with my inner thigh. Luckily, it was just my inner thigh and not anything else.

I grunted in pain and she managed to wriggle out from under me. How did such a tiny person have so much strength?

She stood before me for a moment with a satisfied smile on her face. She leaned over, her long, brunette hair tickling the side of my face, wrapping me in her sweet scent and whispered in my ear, "Bad move on my side? I could say the same to you, babe."

I chuckled as she moved away with a smirk on her face. Turning around, she grabbed her Sharpie from the floor and jogged out of the trailer.

This is war.

*

I squeezed into the tiny bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My nose was black with so called whiskers drawn on my left cheek. Twisting the faucet of the tap, I splashed cold water onto my face and rubbed on my skin with soap, trying to get rid of the Sharpie ink. The soap didn't have much of an effect though. Instead, my skin turned red and itchy.

Groaning, I walked out and decided to wake the rest of the guys. Turning the lights on, I threw my pillow on Mason's head.

"Wake up!" I yelled.

Derrick sat up, groaning. "What's wrong?"

"Your face," I said, causing him to roll his eyes.

"It's-" Mason checked his phone. "-1 am. What do you want, Seth?"

"Seriously, go have a look at your faces," I said, flopping down on my bed and reaching over to wake Kian up.

I grabbed his shoulder and shook it hard, causing him to sit upright suddenly. "What? What's wrong? What happened?"

"Your face," I repeated.

His squinting eyes widened and he jumped off his bed, rushing to the bathroom. I heard him gasp and Mason, who had fallen asleep by now, woke up at the sound.

Kian stomped out of the bathroom and glared at me. "Seth, did you do this?"

Mason and Derrick erupted into laughter, causing Kian to get even angrier.

"Did you? Yes or no?" he asked firmly. "And the two of you, your faces don't look much different from mine."

"No, I did not. My ex girlfriend, my soon to be girlfriend and his current girlfriend did," I said, pointing at Derrick.

"Of course," Kian said angrily and stomped back into the bathroom again.

Mason and Derrick followed him in.

"Okay, so I was thinking of ways to get them back and-"

"Get them back?" Derrick questioned.

"Yeah, you don't get Ava back. She can get nasty," Kian stated.

"So?" I countered. "That doesn't mean we're just going to let them get away with this."

"Do you want to start a prank war?" Mason asked, rubbing his face with soap.