Chapter 1: The Basics

Everyone had expected Lily-Rose to join Lin Kuei, but she had felt like the Shirai Ryu were for her. Her father was a little disapointed, but so be it. Lily met Takeda (Kenshi's Son) and Crimson (Skarlet's Daughter) who became her Bffs. Her brother Kuai was jealous of Takeda, but who wasn't. Luna (Mileena and Noob's child, before they split, and Noob abandoned them) was a good friend of Lily's but when she joined Special Forces, it all changed. Lily stayed friends with Takeda but only saw Kuai once every month, as he stayed in the Lin Kuei temple with their Father. In Special Forces Lily met Cassie, Jacqui and Kung Jin. These guys were like family. Kitana (Lily and Kuai's Mother) also works in Special Forces, but with Sonya and Kenshi looking for the Black Dragon gang. Crimson and Sierra (Jade and Smoke's eldest daughter) were still working to perfect their skill.

In The Present
Lily and Takeda were chatting over wrist com.
"I kinda like her, but I dunno," Takeda said.
"Sierra's really nice and funny, you'd be perfect!" Lily said, she was always supportive of Takeda.
"What about you and Robyn (Jade And Smoke's eldest son)?" Takeda asked.
"I'm not sure if I like him, LOADS," Lily said. "He's a great friend, but i'd like it to stay that way!"
"Anyway, Special Forces training tomorrow!" Takeda said, happily.
"I'm so excited to see Cassie and Jacqui again!" Lily said.
"And Jin," Takeda added.
"He's a little bit annoying, he speaks his mind too often,"
"True! Well I'll see you tommorrow!" Takeda said.
"Yeah! Bye!"
Lily was really excited. Special forces, like her Mother Kitana. She looked up to her Mother loads. She looked up to her Father too, but she didn't have any of his powers, so he never spent time training with her, that was what she did with her Mum. Kitana was proud of her Daughter Lily, but she felt like Sub-Zero wasn't very happy that she didn't get his powers, but so be it.