Chapter 11: Yet Still I Wonder

Back at base, Lily ate lunch with Kitana, Skarlet, Crimson, Cassie, Sonya and Jacqui. "Great fighting out there," Skarlet said.
"Yeah, I watched your X-Ray, talk about epic!" Crimson said, laughing, whilst stuffing a turkey sandwich into her mouth.
"Yeah, Mileena deserves you guys on her side!" Kitana said. Lily watched Skarlet stiffen. "Mum?" Crimson asked.
"I- I need to talk to your Father, and get my rightful answers," Skarlet asked. Skarlet dashed off, leaving the table shocked. Crimson followed right behind. Lily watched Crimson and creeped behind her. She made sure she couldn't be seen. Behind the door she stood. "Your Father didn't leave us, we left him," Skarlet explained to Crimson. Crimson's face began to turn red. Crimson you might say.
"I hated him, FOR WHAT?? He didn't even leave us, why did we leave him?" Crimson questioned, making her hand find her way towards her knives on her leg. Skarlet began to tear up. She kept trying to speak, yet no words came out.
"You finally want to talk," Scorpion said, appearing, projected onto a wall. He began to stammer when he saw Crimson.
"Talk." She said "Explain why we left you." Scorpion looked unwilling. It wasn't the Scorpion that Lily had trained with. He looked vulnerable and scared. Of his daughter.
"After you were born, you were like 1, me and your Mother had a- a minor disagreement, and I went to an Outworld place, Mileena was there, Noob had just left them, and we talked, she-we have a kid, I-I I cheated on your Mum, you have a sister-" Scorpion began. Crimson stopped, she just stared. And screamed, she threw a knife straight at the projector. It shattered but she carried on screaming. "THIS ISN'T THE END, MILEENA, AND YOUR BITCH DAUGHTER," she screamed, she ran out of the room, weeping. Lily sunk into the shadows, quickly, making sure Crimson didn't see her. Lily dashed after her. "Crimson!" Lily shouted. Crimson didn't dare turn around, she couldn't show that she was crying. No one could see that. Lily used her Mother's signature teleport and appeared in front of Crimson.
"You can't run from everything, you'll get over it," Lily said, grabbing Crimson's wrist. Crimson shook her head.
"How could he do it? He loved us, and cheated on US." Crimson said. Crimson collapsed, she was distraught. She lay on her knees crying.
"Do you wanna meet Scorpaleena?" Lily asked.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NAME?" Crimson shouted. Truth was Lily knew everything.
"I've seen her records, after all, she is my cousin," Lily said, heaving Crimson up off the floor. Lily wondered why Crimson hadn't questioned her about knowing about everything, she guess she had just guessed since they were cousins.
"Let's go meet her together, yeah?" Lily asked. "She's lovely!"
Crimson nodded.
"Just because my Dad acted like a di-"
"Language!"
"-nosaur?! I won't hold a grudge against Scorpaleena, or Mileena," The two laughed. Dinosaur, a very unique way off putting it.