Chapter 31: Ex (Plaining)

"Takeda, I'm your brother," Blaze said. Takeda shook his head.
"I have no siblings," he spat, cracking his knuckles.
"Let me explain, your Mother, Suchin, also had me, my Father had telepathy and could metamorphosise, my father is called Kyle-"
"Vickers," Cassie continued.
"How-" Blaze began.
"He worked with my Dad on movies, I used to be your best friend, don't you remember?"

"THIS DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU PRETENDED TO BE ME," Takeda shouted.
"I was coming onto that, I was homeless, my Father passed away last year, and you know about Suchin. Shang Tsung found me, and offered me a job, he had just captured you, and asked me to be you for a while, I'm sorry I hoped it would get me closer with you, but it didn't I'm sorry," Blaze said. Takeda didn't move.
"You guys okay in there?" Sonya asked over the radio.
"Sonya," Jacqui whispered.
"Almost out boss," Cassie replied.
Cassie gestured for the group to leave. They followed, Lily was mostly still in shock. She had been making out with Takeda's brother. Who had been making out with Shang Tsung, awkward.

They boarded the ship.
"Well well well, who's this?" Blaze asked, glancing at Sierra, who happened to be flicking her hair around and laughing.
"Sierra, daughter of Jade, surely you should know that, we worked together," Lily said.
"All I paid attention to was you," Blaze whispered. Lily blushed. Was it a compliment or something more than that? After all, he did say she was a good kisser. Interrupting Lily's thoughts, Sonya stomped over. Her army boots filled with anger.
"Why did you bring a liar on the ship? Why didn't you leave him behind?" Sonya asked.
"I'm right here y'know," Blaze chuckled.
"I'm not laughing," Sonya grunted.
"He'll take the test, he needs a companion to do it with, Lily can you take him when we land?" Sonya asked, trying to sound nice, but mainly sounding bossy. Lily nodded.

"What test?" Blaze asked.
"Nothing to be worried about, we all take it," Lily lied. She hadn't taken it, he was the second person ever. The first didn't pass, it tests motives, it gives a load of different scenarios, to see what he'll do, betray or be loyal. The only other person who'd done it, was Shang Tsung, that was why he'd failed, because why would he have passed.

As the ship landed, Takeda grabbed Lily's wrist.
"Do we just go back to what we were?" He asked. Lily didn't know. She felt like she had feeling for Blaze, after all making out with someone for 3+ months does leave some kinda attraction.
"I haven't seen you for a third of a year, how can we?" Lily said, feeling a lump in her throat. She ran off to find Blaze to help him through the test.

She met him outside the test room.
"You ready?" She asked. He nodded.
"Always!" He laughed. She entered the room, a holographic game appeared in the centre. Lily set up a camera, as she had to record it to see results clearly.

"Just before we start, is it awkward that you're dating my brother, but you have feelings for me?" That sentence shocked Lily, even though it was quite true. Blaze leaned closer, and kissed Lily. She pulled away.
"I'm sorry, you have to take this test," she said, hooking his head up with a reader.