Chapter 12: Good Times

Crimson and Lily boarded a ship. Cassie had told the girls that their trip had to be quick. No ifs, no buts. After the ship had landed, Crimson looked at a map.
"The whole group move about a lot, but Mileena told me that they would be near the north," Crimson said, whilst marching onwards. Lily wondered how Crimson had got over her Father cheating, and learning to control her anger whilst talking with Mileena. Lily knew that she wouldn't be able to do that.
"So you spoke with Mileena?" Lily asked, trying not to sound surprised.
"Yeah, I realised that it wasn't her fault, it was my Fathers, he should be punished. How are you dealing with the news that you have an extra cousin?" Crimson asked. Lily's mind hadn't been on the fact that she had another cousin, but it had been on Crimson's problems.
"I had kinda forgotten, Scorpaleena has never met her family, our family," Lily said. Crimson nodded. She then skidded to a hault. Footsteps were coming towards them. Lily looked around and was faced by Tanya and Melody.
"Lily?!" Melody asked, laughing. Melody ran towards Lily and gave her a huge hug. Tanya did the same.
"We are here to see Mileena and Scorpaleena," Lily said. Tanya and Melody looked at each other. Lily noticed how similiar the two looked. The same facial features and hair. Melody hardly took any of Rain's features, other than the powers.

"You must be Crimson then," Tanya said, smiling, obviously trying to give off a nice impression. Crimson nodded, shaking the twos hands.
"This way," Melody said. She guided the two through trees and leaves, and a lot of mud. They reached some tents, surrounded by Tarkatens. Mileena's kind.

"Ready?" Lily asked.
"Never been more ready," Crimson replied, walking into a tent, where Mileena, Luna and Scorpaleena were sat. The three hadn't noticed them come in.
"No Emperess should be camped out in her own rightful realm," Lily said, smiling as the three turned around. Mileena laughed.
"Lily," she said, sexually, as usual. Mileena came up and hugged the two, as did Luna and Scorpaleena.
"Lovely to see you again, and meet you!" Lily said, gesturing towards Scorpaleena, who curtseyed. Crimson was shaking. Lily felt her shake more. Crimson started to smile.
"You're lovely?" She asked. Lily nudged her. You usually don't ask someone that they're lovely.
"Outworld's image of us is portraid, very often," Luna said.
"In SF we all believe you should be Emperess," Crimson said, smirking. Mileena smirked back, even with her dental issues, her smile was beautiful. Luna hadn't inheritted the mouth, nor had Scorpaleena, meaning Lily looked extremly similiar to Luna and Scorpaleena. You know, since their Parents were 'twins' (clones!).

Crimson really got to know Scorpaleena and Luna, even Mileena. Turns out that all off them were mad at Scorpion too. A very strong bond indeed.
"Cassie said that we couldn't take too long, so we'd best be going, but trust me, if you fight with Kotal again, we are joining you," Lily said.
"We aren't exactly on the good side of Kotal," Crimson said, smiling.
"Neither are we!" Scorpaleena said, laughing. All of them hugged and Crimson and Lily rode the ship off into the sunset.