Chapter 25: Courage and Fear

She would do it today. Ask him out. Lily could manage it, right? It wasn't hard, Takeda asked her out, without even asking her out. Anyway, Lily had arranged to meet Max for lunch. Lily ran up to Max, as he ran up to her. He pulled her close and began to kiss her. Was she dreaming? Did he just do that?
"Sorry, I've wanted to do that," Max said, blushing profusly. Kinda reminded Lily of when Takeda first kissed her. Lily smiled and pulled Max back in for another kiss. Takeda walked past, holding Jacqui's hand, and for once, Lily didn't care. She had Max now. And that was all that mattered.
"Lily goes around every boy, soon she'll be dating Robyn and Jin!" Lily heard Jacqui whisper. That was it. Did Jacqui not see that she had made Lily's week like hell? Breaking up her and her boyfriend. How could she not see?

Lily marched up to Jacqui.
"Lily!" Jacqui began to say. But Lily interrupted her, by punching her right in the jaw.
"Did that hurt? Sorry," Lily said. Jacqui stared at Lily, knowing that Lily must've heard what she said. Takeda gave Lily a look, a 'LEAVE US ALONE' look. Lily began to walk away.
"Don't leave a fight, in the midst," Takeda challenged. So, Lily VS Jacqui and Takeda. Lily span around and threw a fan in Jacqui's chest and began to kick her, then whip her with a quick spin of the fan. Then Lily shoved her heel into Jacqui's eye, and whipped her onto her knees. Lily ran up Jacqui's back, hearing the fresh crack. Lily then preceeded to kick Jacqui backwards and punch her repeatedly. When Jacqui was unresponsive, Lily did the exact same to Takeda. Once she had won, she walked away. Leaving the two.
"I didn't want to do that," Lily whispered into Takeda's ear. He shivered slightly. But she didn't care. Life was back on track. New boyfriend. No evil emporer. No Shinnok. Life was doing okay. Well, as okay as life as a Special Forces worker can be.

Kitana walked over to Lily.
"I'm disapointed, your Father just received a report that you beat up Jacqui and Takeda, why?" Kitana asked, solemnly.
"THEY CHALLENGED ME," Lily shouted, angrily. All of a sudden, Kuai appeared out of, literally, no where.
"Mom. Mom. I need to tell you something," Kuai shouted. Kitana stared at him.
"I'm having a word with your sister, whom just beat up her ex and their new girlfriend," Kitana replied, seeming stressed.
"Can it not wait? This is important" Kuai asked.
"As is this," Kitana carried on lecturing Lily.
"MOM! Sierra is pregnant," Kuai said. Kitana froze and Lily's mouth gaped open.
"You're 23," Kitana replied, as if to say, what were you thinking?
"I know, it just happened," Kuai replied.
"I'm gonna be an Aunt?" Lily asked. "Epic!"
Kitana shook her head.
"This is far from epic," Kitana said. "I'm too young to be a Grandmother!"