Chapter 4: Lunch Time Chats

Takeda and Lily sat together, whilst Cassie, Jacqui and Jin argued about who's fault it was that they were defeated.
"So, do you still like Sierra?" Lily said, quietly.
"I think I like someone else now!" Takeda replied.
"Who? Who?" Lily asked.
"I ain't sayin'," Takeda said, laughing. "Guys, we can all improve, there's no need to place the blame,"
"Sometimes, it needs to be placed," Jacqui said.

Later, Takeda and Lily were eating lunch together. "Sierra and I used to do everything together, but as soon as both of her parents became revenants, she changed, more emotional, more angry and I didn't know if she'd be like this forever or not, and I joined Shirai Ryu and haven't seen her since today," Lily said.
"Same story for me and Eliana Black, Erron Black's daughter, we used to spend loads of time together, but she started doing the stuff with Kotal and Erron, which SF and the Shirai Ryu are against, so I eventually drifted away," Takeda said.
"It happens," Lily said. Lily loved the time she spent with Sierra.
"So, how was your family gathering with Kuai?" Takeda asked.
"Eventful! My Dad said he got really jealous when he found out that I had Dads powers too! Also apparently Kuai is dating Sierra!" Lily said, laughing.
"That's funny, anyway where's Crimson, I wonder how her first time here was," Takeda said.
"Yeah, we can ask General Blade," Lily said, being careful as to not refer to Sonya as Sonya, because Sonya hated it.
"General Blade.." Takeda began.
"Yes, we've got copters heading up north, you cover round the sides," Sonya ordered, to the nearby soldiers. "We've got problems The Black Dragon are rampaging through cities everywhere," Sonya ran off with soldiers on every side of her. Just behind her was Kitana. "Lily! How was your meeting with your Father again?" Kitana asked.
"Alright thanks, did Dad message you about how I have ice powers too?" Lily replied.
"Yeah, I'm impressed, but I've got to go, Black Dragon are attacking again," Kitana said. Lily waved.
"Are your parents together?" Takeda asked.
"They are but they rarely see each other, they message every day and seem to still be in love, they met at Mortal Kombat Academy, which as you know, shut down after they left," Lily said.
"Ha, we met at the same age!" Takeda said, blushing.