Chapter 18: Secrets And Truths

A couple of weeks after Robyn had joined the SF team, Lily visited Takeda and Kenshi. Kenshi was whipping up a storm in the SF kitchen, which was surprising, since he was blind.
"Dad's always had a talent for food," Takeda said, laughing, as Lily stared in awe.
"Maybe he could teach me!" Lily said, making Takeda laugh. The two kissed and Lily and Takeda went over to the training room. They saw two shadows inside. Lily gestured to Takeda to not make a noise.
"No one can know about this, us," a voice said. Lily's mouth dropped open. It was Robyn. Takeda mouthed 'Jin'. Lily shook her head. 'Robyn' she mouthed. The two looked confused. Lily had to go in. She hated mystery. Lily burst in. She was right. Robyn. That was when she got even more confused. Jin. Both were there. They hadn't noticed that she had entered. They were kissing, Lily realised Robyn hadn't been attracted to Eliana, because he was gay. Everything began to make sense.
"I'm so sorry, I just needed a...a gun," Lily said, stammering on every word. Jin span around and pointed his staff at her. Takeda burst in too.
"No body knocks anymore," Robyn said.
"Sorry. I didn't expect anyone to be in here," Lily said. She didn't judge them. She had kinda guessed. They had been spending loads of time together, so it wasn't exactly a surprise.
"Don't tell anyone, please," Jin said, solemnly. Takeda nodded. Lily watched Jin and Robyn rush out of the training room.

2 Weeks Later
Jin and Robyn had avoided Lily and Takeda for the last 2 weeks. Lily couldn't lie, she was kind of avoiding them too. Would it be awkward if she saw them? Would they run off again?
"Lily can we see you in the Training Room for your one year anniversy of being a SF member, please," Johnny said, over the loud speaker. Lily had also avoided that room, in case Jin and Robyn were in there again. She hadn't wanted to invade their privacy. When Lily arrived Johnny stood, waiting. Kitana and Sonya were stood to the side of the room too.
"Nice of you to join us Lily," Johnny said. "Show us your aim, first of all," Lily nodded and walked towards a dummy. There were three xs on the body. Heart, Forhead and Pinky Finger. Lily walked over to the red line where she had to throw from, and picked up 3 closed fans. 'Here we go,' she thought. 'Fail it again,'
She threw the first one at the forhead.
"Perfect," Johnny said. Lily threw the other fan at the heart, stumbling a little, but still getting it perfectly in the centre.
"Go for a spin for the a++," Sonya said. Lily hadn't practised spins, but knew she could do it. Knew she had the strengh. Knew it was possible. Lily span around and threw the fan. It seemed to be soaring for ages. She watched it plunge into the pinky finger of the dummy, cutting it off in the process.

Johnny's mouth dropped open.
"A++, also you had enough strengh to chop of the finger! Well done, trained well in my opinion!" Johnny said, laughing and patting Lily on her back. She smiled and went to find Takeda.
"Lily, I need to tell you something," Takeda said, running towards Lily. Lily nodded.
"I hooked up with Jacqui,"