Chapter 32: Accused

An hour after Blaze's test
Lily moved the several pieces of paper from Blaze's test to Sonya's office.

She glanced at the results
"When greeted with the large dog, he became friends with it. When greeted with Lily-" Lily stopped. Her name. In the test. She couldn't ask Sonya, as Sonya would think that Lily changed the results. She carried on reading.
"When greeted with Lily, he apologised," Lily was puzzled. Apologised for what. Frankly she enjoyed the kiss and wanted to be with Blaze, what was the problem?

"Lily! Lovely, you have the video recording too right?" Sonya said, weirdly optimistically.
"Ehem, yes sorry! I'm kind of distracted today," Lily said, trying to get out of the room before Sonya asked why.
"Well, I've invited your group around for a film night, you guys deserve it," Sonya said, pleased. Lily nodded.
"Thanks, it'll be great," Lily smiled.

Lily sat in the video initiation room. She remembered being sat in there whilst Kitana applied for a job.
"I've got Army Of Two if you want?" Sonya suggested. Everyone groaned, a cheesy army camp love story. Yay!

As Sonya switched the dvd on, Lily realised something was up. She began to sit up, and Takeda's arm moved off of her shoulder. Then she realised what was really playing.
"Just before we start, is it awkward that you're dating my brother, but you have feelings for me?"
Lily gasped, Sonya had put on Blaze's test. Just that moment Blaze kissed Lily on the screen. Takeda became tense.
"I'm sorry, you have to take this test," The group was in shock.
"Turn it off," Lily said.
The group didn't move.
"TURN IT OFF NOW," Lily screeched. Sonya quickly ran to the screen and switched it off.
"Takeda, I can-" Lily began.
"I know, it's not you," Takeda said, getting up. Lily grabbed his wrist, but he shook her off. Lily ran after Takeda, into the bustling centre of base. Lily saw Blaze nearby, and right then and there Lily knew what would happen. Takeda ran up to Blaze and punched him square in the jaw.
"SON OF A BITCH, WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYTHING THAT'S MINE? MY LIFE, MY GIRL," Takeda confronted.
"Dude, she's not your property, AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Blaze shouted.
"You know," Takeda spat.
"Guys stop," Lily said, barely being heard over the two.
"STOP!" She shouted, finally capturing their attention. The two stopped shouting and listened.
"If you guys are going to act like children, then I shan't be with either of you, you're babies!" Lily said, hanging her head in dismay.
"He's the one who punched me," Blaze started, growling quietly in anger.
"SHUT IT," Lily shrieked. Lily walked off, leaving the drama behind her, but not for long.

"Lily," Takeda said, jogging to catch up with Lily.
"Save it, you punched your own brother, what is there to say?" Lily asked.
"YOU WERE INVOLVED WITH THAT KISS TOO," Takeda shouted.
Lily turned around slowly to face Takeda.
"Look me in the eyes, and tell me that you don't have feelings for Blaze," Takeda said.
"I MADE OUT WITH HIM FOR MONTHS, THINKING HE WAS YOU, THAT ATTRACTION DOESN'T JUST GO AWAY," Lily shouted back.
"So you do?" Takeda responded.
"Hey, I have a question too, was it you that cheated on me with Jacqui during summer, or Blaze being you?" Lily asked, finally wanting an answer.
"That was Blaze, but in the mountains, me and Jacqui did," Takeda said.
"WELL I GUESS NEITHER OF US ARE TRUSTWORTHY, DON'T PIN IT ALL ON ME," Lily argued.
"MAYBE THIS WAS A MISTAKE," Takeda said.
"Maybe we should've stayed friends and got on with life seperately,"
"Fine. If that's what you want, go ahead," Lily said, trying to hold back tears.
"Oh yeah, you can date Blaze all you want, I forgot to mention that Jacqui's pregnant,"